o2 upgarde help please

am looking to get a phone on o2 on a upgrade deal does anybody know of any good deals.

i asked them for the blackberry deal and they said id have to pay 35 a month crazy.

15 Comments

Rang up a few weeks ago for my mum to renew her o2 contract. Managed to get 400 mins and 1000 texts plus an upgrade on her handset for £15 a month (well it works out at £14.62 i think due to the reduced VAT!) which i thought wasnt bad.

Original Poster

what handset did give you?

at 15 there not offering me a phone

khalifazed;5444397

what handset did give you?at 15 there not offering me a phone

Got this one. She wanted a flip phone and this seemed reasonable. Dont think she particularly likes it to be honest but then again she doesnt need it to do anything fancy!

http://www.mobili.lt/images/im_gallery/Gintautas/nokia6600fold.JPG

Model name is Nokia 6600 fold by the way!

Original Poster

Cantona_7;5444426

Model name is Nokia 6600 fold by the way!

thx bud

khalifazed;5444473

thx bud

no worries :thumbsup: and good luck with getting a deal, i know they can be a pain in the bum to haggle with sometimes!!

Cantona_7;5444493

no worries :thumbsup: and good luck with getting a deal, i know they can … no worries :thumbsup: and good luck with getting a deal, i know they can be a pain in the bum to haggle with sometimes!!

phone up and mention leaving you'll get a better deal then. :thumbsup:

i got a SE C905 with 1000mins & texts for £20 a month

Yeah would def say your gonna leave as they sudenly seem to come up with better deals if you do that lol

Any deal any network give you is based on your 'worth as a customer'. This is worked out by the computer on your average spend over the last 6 months only and the number of minutes and texts you use out of your bundles.
The retentions dept have some leeway on this but only to a point. The networks are getting tighter on customers who they don't make any profits from but sting them for the latest handsets, they're just as likely to give you your pac code as a good deal if they're not making enough money out of you...

Original Poster

steve1221;5446016

Any deal any network give you is based on your 'worth as a customer'. … Any deal any network give you is based on your 'worth as a customer'. This is worked out by the computer on your average spend over the last 6 months only and the number of minutes and texts you use out of your bundles. The retentions dept have some leeway on this but only to a point. The networks are getting tighter on customers who they don't make any profits from but sting them for the latest handsets, they're just as likely to give you your pac code as a good deal if they're not making enough money out of you...

i didnt ask for how they work a deal etc just wanted to know if theres any good deals about

Sorry, you said you wanted to upgrade on O2, that's the system they use. I thought it might help you work out what soft of deal you'd get. . .

What's the best phone to get on an O2 contract at the moment?

Original Poster

steve1221;5446074

Sorry, you said you wanted to upgrade on O2, that's the system they use. … Sorry, you said you wanted to upgrade on O2, that's the system they use. I thought it might help you work out what soft of deal you'd get. . .

hey mate i didnt ask for an apologie,i think i sounded harsh with my post towards you so am sorry.

i guess you was just making a point,

thanks for the info not usefull to me but am sure somebody may find it usefull.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

king261;5444684

phone up and mention leaving you'll get a better deal then. :thumbsup:i … phone up and mention leaving you'll get a better deal then. :thumbsup:i got a SE C905 with 1000mins & texts for £20 a month

hey seems thats the only way mentioning to leave

Original Poster

RedIron;5446079

What's the best phone to get on an O2 contract at the moment?

let me know if you find out id like to know also :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763980
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions