Groups

O2 Upgrade help

Just a quick question. Im about 12months into a 18month contract. Anyone know when I will be able to upgrade? Been hearing that its before 18 months. Thanks.

7 Comments

I would also like to know this.

Does anyone also know when/if o2 will be releasing the Motorola Droid/Milestone?

When i worked there it was at the end...well once the 17th month's bill had been paid.

Check T&C's as sometimes can be 3 months before end(can sometimes depend on usage as well, as in how much you've spent over last so many months.)

apparently o2 will not have the motorola droid mate according to this article

t3.com/new…959

according to o2s website to upgrade "you need to be a pay monthly customer in the last month of your contract"

hope this helps

taken from shop.o2.co.uk/Mob…des

In the last month BUT you'll get a better offer if you're out of contract...

Original Poster

steve1221;7155206

In the last month BUT you'll get a better offer if you're out of … In the last month BUT you'll get a better offer if you're out of contract...

Really? thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Yeah, its the way the process work. Also the longer you're out the better it gets as you get a kind of 'bonus' for not upgrading...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1525
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)15
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764449
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …26

See more discussions