Groups
    EXPIRED

O2 Vs T Mobile

Hi guys,
    im in a problem here, i want to buy a Blackberry 9300, but i dont know what network to buy it on, i am currently on my nokia 6303 and on the simplicity tariff, most of my friends have a blackberry and are on t mobile.

I was wondering how t mobile are with their services and that, i also know o2 dont have the best deals on the market at the moment, but i love their customer service.

So if i was to get a blackberry 9300 it would cost 10 pounds with unlimited internet and 1GB download, may i ask what the 1Gb download is? would it last a month?
    Thanks

15 Comments

500mb is usual for internet so 1gb should be fine

also with Tmobile you can now share Orange's signal (so if your tmobile signal is low, it would automatically go to a better signal on Orange, but you would have to set this up)

It can't be unlimited and 1GB, anyway I have unlimited and use under 150mb a month even when tethered to my PC. That's facebook, websites emails etc.

Original Poster

What network is better in your opinion i mean t mobile can get oranges signal, o2 also has good signal?

Banned

brawlzzz

What network is better in your opinion i mean t mobile can get oranges … What network is better in your opinion i mean t mobile can get oranges signal, o2 also has good signal?

i would say o2 is best, t-mobile being able to use oranges network is just like mixing dog and cat poo together

Original Poster

thanks ill go with o2 then

o2 has much better reception, tmobile and orange are the same now and pants in my opinion.

Original Poster

what does this mean people?

Up to 500 UK texts, 500MB UK data plus BlackBerry email and unlimited Wi-Fi when you top-up £15 a month6

Banned

brawlzzz

what does this mean people?Up to 500 UK texts, 500MB UK data plus … what does this mean people?Up to 500 UK texts, 500MB UK data plus BlackBerry email and unlimited Wi-Fi when you top-up £15 a month6

it means you get up to 500 UK texts, 500mb UK data + blackberry email and unlimited wifi(wifi is always free, its a con) when you top up £15 a month

Original Poster

i still dont get what the 500MB thingy is :(, i've been told that its something to do with downloads and youtube videos?

Banned

brawlzzz

i still dont get what the 500MB thingy is :(, i've been told that its … i still dont get what the 500MB thingy is :(, i've been told that its something to do with downloads and youtube videos?

500mb data, below is a copy/paste of what you can do with 500mb each month, it's more than enough for most people

500MB corresponds to…
    Basic webpages (mainly text) 5,000
    Rich webpages (with multimedia, e.g. BBC) 1,500
    Basic e-mails 500,000
    Rich e-mails (with attachments) 1,000
    Downloading/streaming music 100 songs
    Downloading/streaming video 1 hour

Original Poster

ohhh ok thanks

Original Poster

do you think t mobile is good?
    Get unlimited texts for free plus 6 months free internet & BlackBerry Mail

Top up just £10 each month and get unlimited free texts the whole of the next month

Banned

brawlzzz

do you think t mobile is good?Get unlimited texts for free plus 6 months … do you think t mobile is good?Get unlimited texts for free plus 6 months free internet & BlackBerry MailTop up just £10 each month and get unlimited free texts the whole of the next month

it's not very good where i live and where i work, o2 is the best for me, had no problems and i've been with them for 9 odd years

use this to check your area
    t-mobile.co.uk/ser…eck

Original Poster

Ill probably go by t mobile because its like the biggest network in london and it says that its got very good and im going to be using 3G for my internet with my Wifi from my router, i probably be fine aswell

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814509
    2. Feels weird!920
    3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards79
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563820

See more discussions