any feedback of the phone apriciated.

1. Misc
  2. O2
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. O2
10 Comments

Original Poster

all i need info on unlocking if possible.

you should be able to download some software that will unlock the device, so it will be unlockable that way.

Not sure if you can flash it with WM6 tho.....somebody somewhere will have created an install for it tho.

Have you googled for it yet?:thumbsup:

Banned

xda developers is the site you need.

Original Poster

Just wanted to know if anyone on here had knowledge , am looking at xda developers now.

Good phone, had mine for about 2 years. I was always very happy with it.

Only reason I upgraded to the Hermes/Orange M3100 was the nicer keyboard layout and 3G support.

Original Poster

SUMMONER;4956721

Good phone, had mine for about 2 years. I was always very happy with … Good phone, had mine for about 2 years. I was always very happy with it.Only reason I upgraded to the Hermes/Orange M3100 was the nicer keyboard layout and 3G support.

cheers for that , well i bought one off ebay for £33.50 , thought it was quite good.

spobby;4962810

cheers for that , well i bought one off ebay for £33.50 , thought it was … cheers for that , well i bought one off ebay for £33.50 , thought it was quite good.

Bargain! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

SUMMONER;4963827

Bargain! :thumbsup:

Is it how much they worth?

I can buy a Hermes for £75-85, so a Wizard would be ~ £50-60.

Original Poster

well ive unlocked and put windows mobile 6.1 on it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771845
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …5384
    3. 10% quidco cashback at eBay Sunday 19th November only22
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?1013345

See more discussions