Groups

o2/Be Users currently unable to access (amongst others) HUKD

Just for info really, all o2+BE users are currently unable to access quite a large number of sites (including HUKD).

So if the site seems a bit quieter than usual... that's why.

11 Comments

grex9101;2714024

more info here:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=869391

not very good service im thinking about changing to o2 (im not so sure now)

Original Poster

grim_reaper;2714061

not very good service im thinking about changing to o2 (im not so sure … not very good service im thinking about changing to o2 (im not so sure now)

to be fair this is the first time i have ever had problems with o2 and i joined when they started, and was with BE before that.

I'd still recommend them.

some idiot mess up the firewall over at Be, looks like someone needs a spanking!

bbs.adslguide.org.uk/sho…c=1

at least torrents still working :whistling:

grex9101

So if the site seems a bit quieter than usual... that's why.

Surely it's not such a huge proportion of users, grex9101?

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2;2714156

you tell me, lol! :-D

duckmagicuk2;2714156

I wouldnt be too sure ducko whenever someone is asking about a new isp on here o2 is always the number one recomendation:thumbsup:

I am with o2 and have no problem connecting now or all day yesterday.

I did couldnt connect from like 8.45 till midnight, wasnt just this site though it was loads of others.

I dont blame Be/O2 in a way as I partly blamed it on the weather.

Torrents worked ok though as did MSN et just googlemail and sites like this didnt

Banned

No issues for me on Be.......

mine wasn't working approx 10.30/11.00pm last night on majority of sites I tried so gave up and turned it off.

All working fine today though

Would still recommend O2 to people as this is first issue I've had since being with them since they started and CS is excellent. 24/7 free UK based service.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?510
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions