O2priority - queue jumping over other paying and queuing customers

Found 15th May
others have been queuing for an hour you just turn up and flash your o2 app on your phone and get to jump to the front in a special queue.. it just aint right!
Community Updates
Misc
22 Comments
Why not? Get a pay and go SIM card on o2 and a burner phone and do the same!
The clue is in the name “o2 priority”
so the other clue must be in "paid ticket for gig. standing. not reserved. doors open 6.00pm" . nowhere does it state like it is- "unless youre on o2 you can go and stand at the back "
Edited by: "percyrush" 15th May
cmdr_elito1 h, 1 m ago

Why not? Get a pay and go SIM card on o2 and a burner phone and do the …Why not? Get a pay and go SIM card on o2 and a burner phone and do the same!

lol @ use of “burner phone”

but yeah just do this....

just dont cook meth and sell drugs with the burner phone after
joanddan71 h, 5 m ago

lol @ use of “burner phone”but yeah just do this.... just dont cook meth an …lol @ use of “burner phone”but yeah just do this.... just dont cook meth and sell drugs with the burner phone after

woaw can a burner phone literally be used to cook meth?i did not know that.
So OP you are complaining that people who regularly pay money to O2 are being given preferential treatment to those that very occasionally pay money to O2?
how am i paying money to o2 whenever i go to see a gig? i just buy a ticket i dont care who sells it...but hey! according to you i should vet everything i buy eh? its a good start. i bet you eat meat regularly yeah? i wonder where that comes from?lets talk about that then.
so... being vegan has absolutely nothing to do with getting into a gig but YOU believe being part of the corporate that is o2 should give you privilege. will you change your tune or show any regret when eventually you change your phone/tariff?pshhh.
yep im one of them 02 queue jumpers
thats ok man cos i barged by way in front of you during the gig anyway
so thats it. you get in 1st due to you paying o2..but i'll still barge in front of you during the gig lool and I'm only doing that out of a sense of outrage
You’re weird
What has being vegan got to do with it? Well random. If it makes you feel better op, o2 are clamping down on people abusing this.
burner phone priceless
beware the 02 police will bust you for abusing this lol
i have the amazon /nus extra fraud squad on my back

33805906-q5Ukb.jpg
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 16th May
percyrush11 h, 41 m ago

thats ok man cos i barged by way in front of you during the gig anyway

If you barged past me during a gig id make sure you ended up right and the back.
Infractionboi6 h, 9 m ago

burner phone priceless beware the 02 police will bust you for abusing …burner phone priceless beware the 02 police will bust you for abusing this loli have the amazon /nus extra fraud squad on my back[Image]

Ooh do tell us about the amazon / nus extra fraud squad.
You should join O2.
percyrush20 h, 27 m ago

so the other clue must be in "paid ticket for gig. standing. not reserved. …so the other clue must be in "paid ticket for gig. standing. not reserved. doors open 6.00pm" . nowhere does it state like it is- "unless youre on o2 you can go and stand at the back "

It is quite common to sell VIP type tickets these days.
If someone bought one of them, would you moan if they went in up front? ( you probably would)
No different here, except you've already sold their souls to O2.
Oneday776 h, 0 m ago

It is quite common to sell VIP type tickets these days.If someone bought …It is quite common to sell VIP type tickets these days.If someone bought one of them, would you moan if they went in up front? ( you probably would)No different here, except you've already sold their souls to O2.

its not a VIP ticket! its a gaggle of so called '02 angels' (thats what it says on their satin jackets) walking up the queue telling people that those on 02 that they can jump to the front if they show them the app! this is also happening at places like sea-world apparently.
Caroline_199312 h, 20 m ago

If you barged past me during a gig id make sure you ended up right and the …If you barged past me during a gig id make sure you ended up right and the back.

no you wouldnt because i'd point to the near distance and say "i'm just getting back to my friend over there" as i barged in
Oh wind your neck in.

It's in the name O2 Priority. You're on O2, you get PRIORITY over non-O2 customers.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy some tickets before non-O2 customers with my O2 contract using O2 Priority because I get Priority over non-O2 customers.
M0nk3h7 h, 19 m ago

Oh wind your neck in.It's in the name O2 Priority. You're on O2, you get …Oh wind your neck in.It's in the name O2 Priority. You're on O2, you get PRIORITY over non-O2 customers.Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy some tickets before non-O2 customers with my O2 contract using O2 Priority because I get Priority over non-O2 customers.

nope
ping pong...." we are sorry for the delay to this train which has caused over-crowding. will those occupying seats who havent an EE contract please stand to allow those with EE contracts to use these seats. thank you for your co-operation. please do not stick your neck out of the window while the train is moving to your destination. your preferred destination will also be delayed due to the train firstly delivering those O2 priority customers to sun themselves on their private beach. thank you"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants