Groups

O2's online shop prices the final prices?

Online 35 is £35 a month according to O2's online shop.

However, my question is, does that include VAT? I don't want to sign up and find out it's actually £40+ a month

6 Comments

I'm fairly sure it does include vat but I'd wait and see what other users say.

John

[SIZE=2]I have an online account and the £20 a month account shows the bill as £16.17 + £5.00 phone insurance + VAT £3.05 = £25.00[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]So in answer to your question I would say on my old contract which was set up a year ago, the VAT is included.[/SIZE]

Banned

King Mustard

Online 35 is £35 a month according to O2's online shop.However, my … Online 35 is £35 a month according to O2's online shop.However, my question is, does that include VAT? I don't want to sign up and find out it's actually £40+ a month

It all depends what type of account it is. If its a personal one, it will include VAT and they are legally bound to show prices that include tax. If its a business one, then they dont have to.

However, they always work with rounded numbers - so i think it safe to say its including VAT and a persoanl account.

I've had an online contract with O2 for years now & if the tariff says £35 then £35 is what you'll pay Provided you stay within your call/text allowance etc of course!

Ill just login to mine and edit im fairly sure i pay a bit over [even though i dont go over] £30 a month.

I pay £30.97 even if i dont go over for a £30 contract, not sure why.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …242791
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.1313
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846311
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6591259

See more discussions