Oak furniture land

Posted 10th Mar
we liked a sofa that would cost 4k
do they do any offers or half price late.

they had 100 pound off deal and upto halfprice on some items but not on sofa

regards
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

23 Comments
Ask them, don’t take up their offer and paying extra for quick delivery I have bought many things from them refused the offer get an email from them the same day giving me a delivery date which occurs quite quickly
What sofa is it?

Do you have a link?
go to an outlet store, be at least 50% off.
e4u36910/03/2020 13:08

No went in store

So it's not on their website?

Do you remember the model name?

I used to sell sofas so might be able to identify the manufacturer so you can see who else sells it.
HappyShopper10/03/2020 14:10

So it's not on their website?Do you remember the model name?I used to sell …So it's not on their website?Do you remember the model name?I used to sell sofas so might be able to identify the manufacturer so you can see who else sells it.

Oh okie. I will find our later on this week and let u know. Appreciated
Just for info I got a sofa from them and it’s absolutely rubbish quality and the customer service was atrocious- managing director emailed me about a wooden table that was faulty and told me I was looking at the crack the wrong way!
iang00710/03/2020 17:38

Just for info I got a sofa from them and it’s absolutely rubbish quality a …Just for info I got a sofa from them and it’s absolutely rubbish quality and the customer service was atrocious- managing director emailed me about a wooden table that was faulty and told me I was looking at the crack the wrong way!

Wow. Thanks they sorted it in the end or not?
Refunded the table eventually after threatening to go to small claim courts. Kept sofa but it’s absolute rubbish being totally honest - can’t see it lasting much longer. I’ve had the cushion interiors swapped by a proper company and they said the ones supplied were rubbish, and the wooden struts etc are all really low quality. Wouldn’t recommend at all - next wasn’t much more expensive and my sister got one from there and it is far better in every way!
iang00710/03/2020 17:58

Refunded the table eventually after threatening to go to small claim …Refunded the table eventually after threatening to go to small claim courts. Kept sofa but it’s absolute rubbish being totally honest - can’t see it lasting much longer. I’ve had the cushion interiors swapped by a proper company and they said the ones supplied were rubbish, and the wooden struts etc are all really low quality. Wouldn’t recommend at all - next wasn’t much more expensive and my sister got one from there and it is far better in every way!

That's great information thanks
Will look into next.

Did like one lazyboys at scs which is Similar price than this oakfurniturre once
They have outlet stores which have massive discounts on all the same stock. Some have minor scuffs or marks, some a little worse than others but some have no visible damage at all!

We have a leather suite from the outlet and the quality seems pretty good, although I did notice some soft wood in the frame construct from the company that says they don’t use it...

Agree their customer service is appalling though.
m1key2510/03/2020 19:05

They have outlet stores which have massive discounts on all the same …They have outlet stores which have massive discounts on all the same stock. Some have minor scuffs or marks, some a little worse than others but some have no visible damage at all! We have a leather suite from the outlet and the quality seems pretty good, although I did notice some soft wood in the frame construct from the company that says they don’t use it...Agree their customer service is appalling though.

Where is their outlet in northwest. If u know any.
We in Preston.

Basically they had sofa, back rest n seat reclines separately which would work so good for our special needs daughter
e4u36910/03/2020 19:09

Where is their outlet in northwest. If u know any.We in Preston.Basically …Where is their outlet in northwest. If u know any.We in Preston.Basically they had sofa, back rest n seat reclines separately which would work so good for our special needs daughter

One in Glasgow, and I think others. You can’t find them online though, if you speak nicely to some of the sales guys from the main store they might tell you. That’s how I found out.
4k!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea how they get away with those prices. Not for everyone I know but check ebay/gumtree for the same sofa it's prob 90% less and you never know you might find a nearly new one.
HottyHotty10/03/2020 20:22

4k!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea how they get away with those prices. Not for …4k!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea how they get away with those prices. Not for everyone I know but check ebay/gumtree for the same sofa it's prob 90% less and you never know you might find a nearly new one.

Yeah very pricey all retailers. I m looking it just very difficult to buy it without trying. N returning them is a hassle if they not good.

N they all say 50% off
HottyHotty10/03/2020 20:22

4k!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea how they get away with those prices. Not for …4k!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea how they get away with those prices. Not for everyone I know but check ebay/gumtree for the same sofa it's prob 90% less and you never know you might find a nearly new one.

Will try asking local salespeople
@e4u369 are you adament on getting it from there? Saracens in bolton will make you one to your exact specs & i bet it will be cheaper & much better quality. I love ours from there
Littlemunckin11/03/2020 18:28

@e4u369 are you adament on getting it from there? Saracens in bolton will …@e4u369 are you adament on getting it from there? Saracens in bolton will make you one to your exact specs & i bet it will be cheaper & much better quality. I love ours from there

Do they do recliner once?
e4u36911/03/2020 18:42

Do they do recliner once?

I would think so coz the guy makes them by hand. Might be worth a quick ring. Ours has survived years up to now & is still going strong
Littlemunckin11/03/2020 18:53

I would think so coz the guy makes them by hand. Might be worth a quick …I would think so coz the guy makes them by hand. Might be worth a quick ring. Ours has survived years up to now & is still going strong

Oh I have looked into some hand made.. they dont do recliner etc. They tried selling me ready third party sofa instead with recliner. But I will give them ring see what they say.
Much appreciated
e4u36911/03/2020 19:04

Oh I have looked into some hand made.. they dont do recliner etc. They … Oh I have looked into some hand made.. they dont do recliner etc. They tried selling me ready third party sofa instead with recliner. But I will give them ring see what they say.Much appreciated

Best of luck!
Relations paid c £4K then 2 months later half price, after various salesman’s saying it never goes on sale. Like anywhere buyer be ware
packard14/03/2020 14:16

Relations paid c £4K then 2 months later half price, after various …Relations paid c £4K then 2 months later half price, after various salesman’s saying it never goes on sale. Like anywhere buyer be ware

Wow. Down by 2k
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants