Oasis - tomorrow!

Anyone going to Oasis at Wembley Stadium tomorrow?

I am, very excited about it too!

Can't decide whether to train it up there, or drive part way!

Any idea on what time to get there? Never been to a gig at Wembley before!

18 Comments

youre in for a treat i saw them at the millenium stadium on the 12th of june and they were quality!

brettytopbanana;5694122

youre in for a treat i saw them at the millenium stadium on the 12th of … youre in for a treat i saw them at the millenium stadium on the 12th of june and they were quality!

Oh? I read somewhere that that gig had been cancelled.

on the 12th of june??!!

I was there and so were around 50,000 other fans!lol

sounds lovely have a wonderful time x x x

Are you standing? If you go early enough 3-4 then you could get into the front pit....well i did at Sunderland.

oh, and you'll be covered in pish.

i despise the people who throw pee, what is the point in it?
If someone did it to me and i actually found out who it was i would not hesitate to punch them in the nose. no questions asked!

vengod;5694272

Are you standing? If you go early enough 3-4 then you could get into the … Are you standing? If you go early enough 3-4 then you could get into the front pit....well i did at Sunderland.oh, and you'll be covered in pish.

no? people really do this?.... why?

clarity, i have no idea. its idiotic. I was sitting at the millennium stadium and you could see plastic glasses being thrown everywhere down on the floor.

its disgusting

will they be playing any of there 30 lame beatle covers?

they play 1 - i am, the walrus

Not sure why people throw it, probably because toilets are far away and they dont want to lose their place. My mate got slapped in the face with a nice warm cup

vengod;5694748

they play 1 - i am, the walrusNot sure why people throw it, probably … they play 1 - i am, the walrusNot sure why people throw it, probably because toilets are far away and they dont want to lose their place. My mate got slapped in the face with a nice warm cup

wow do they whip there cock out and take a **** with all them people around them jumping about?

Jack-L92;5694806

wow do they whip there cock out and take a **** with all them people … wow do they whip there cock out and take a **** with all them people around them jumping about?

Yeah i guess so, altho more pish seems to get thrown inbetween acts.

Also water, cider and beer get thrown

its worse when you have people sitting on top of others shoulders near you, because they become the target

I'm going tomorrow too!!

Can't wait, soooo excited :-D

Banned

ClarityofMind;5694533

no? people really do this?.... why?

only happens in the north east......

strange lot they are anywhere north of leeds

there was girls peeing in cups and throwing it in sunderland so not just the fellas to blame yuk !!

SABJ;5696032

there was girls peeing in cups and throwing it in sunderland so not just … there was girls peeing in cups and throwing it in sunderland so not just the fellas to blame yuk !!

Hot! :thumbsup:

casparwhite;5695265

only happens in the north east......strange lot they are anywhere north … only happens in the north east......strange lot they are anywhere north of leeds

They must have moved Heaton Park then, there was a lot of P*** being thrown

[COLOR="Red"]TOP TIP for you boys and girls [/COLOR]I purposely shaved my hair off a few days before the gig and wore my hoody whilst there.

I managed to get in the pit too, which was good :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1618
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846083
    4. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243

See more discussions