Obama Hacked Off !

Your views on the statement from the USA President..

7 Comments

Obama just wants revenge on the head of Sony for her emails, lol

I do agree with what he said, but the fact he was so careful with his words makes me think that he was just as nervous at upsetting someone, Sony should delay the release of the film, just for now seeing as the employees are now a target.

None of his business, he's not the boss of Sony and America needs to learn to stop being so arrogant and provocative, thats if its not all an inside job anyway haven't heard any more on the tv about all the race protests/riots since they came under cyber attack.

Malcom Tucker once described a politician and a cloud a mist with no substance and no backbone. sounds like Barack!

Sony needs to release the movie for the world to see. They won't do 9/11 attacks on cinemas that show the film like they say they will. If they do then America will castrate kim thong whatever his name is with several large warheads.

Stop giving in to terrorists!.

amygx

Sony needs to release the movie for the world to see. They won't do 9/11 … Sony needs to release the movie for the world to see. They won't do 9/11 attacks on cinemas that show the film like they say they will. If they do then America will castrate kim thong whatever his name is with several large warheads.Stop giving in to terrorists!.

stop prodding caged animals with sticks trying to provoke a reaction then act like a child when you get one.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions