Groups

Obama had to do it again!

Barack Obama has been sworn in as US president for the second time in two days, because one word was given out of order during Tuesday's ceremony.

14 Comments

oh i love obama x

Original Poster

kezanddaz;4148229

oh i love obama x

Let's hope the gaffs have all been done in one day The world had to endure eight years of George Bush's!

Banned

I noticed this when I watched it :whistling:

Banned

pretty embarassing, lets hope it was just nerves

To be fair:

"Mr Obama, apparently noticing the error, hesitated. Mr Roberts repeated the phrase incorrectly, and Mr Obama followed suit, using the erroneous formula."

Original Poster

red_dwarfer;4148338

To be fair:"Mr Obama, apparently noticing the error, hesitated. Mr … To be fair:"Mr Obama, apparently noticing the error, hesitated. Mr Roberts repeated the phrase incorrectly, and Mr Obama followed suit, using the erroneous formula."

True!:thumbsup:

Now, if we could only get hold of his marriage video:-D

They've started how they mean to go on then! :whistling:

It could only happen in the US ... :giggle:

This mean he is the 45th aswell?

lol, yeah I saw all the mistakes when he did the oath originally, thought it wasn't really the best start for the man. You would think he would know those words off by heart what with billions of people watching him.

he could have been asked to say;

me big ol mickey
    enterrin da house
    me wanna rule de world
    oh master i obey your word

GoDutchGo;4148526

It could only happen in the US ... :giggle:

True, what with it being the oath of the President of the United States :thumbsup:

Babbabooey;4148643

lol, yeah I saw all the mistakes when he did the oath originally, thought … lol, yeah I saw all the mistakes when he did the oath originally, thought it wasn't really the best start for the man. You would think he would know those words off by heart what with billions of people watching him.

I think any normal person would but didnt the guy reading it to him say it wrong in teh first place and thats why he messed up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …236752
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963021
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2245
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2939

See more discussions