Objects to raise a bed to store goods

So I bought a bed last year and now we need space to store. I am thinking of storing goods under the bed however it's too low to slide boxes under. Is there any objects that places like Argos or Ikea sells that I could place under the four cornors of the bed to increase its heights?

15 Comments

Four bricks?

wood planks or anything strong enough for the bed

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

Four bricks?

An idea but something that's a bit more bed friendly!

Plenty on eBay and Amazon depending on how high, colour, type etc..... Search for bed risers

put a bible under each corner, that will raise it about 2ft = enough to put boxes ;p

*no offence meant to bible readers ofc

squiff

What you need are Elephant feet - clicky

Oh I was so hoping these would look like real elephants feet . So disappointed

There a product on sale on amazon called Raise Its - you can stack them on top of each other too to raise things higher. I have used them on my home office desk so that I could get my filing drawers under them. Highly recommend them - made specifically for what you are after.

You can try the ikea hack with Kallax (used to be expedit) hative.com/wp-…jpg

If you want a perfect job and your existing bed has short wooden legs then just go to a joinery company taking one of the legs with yiu and ask them to make four to pattern with increased height.

regreid

put a bible under each corner, that will raise it about 2ft = enough to … put a bible under each corner, that will raise it about 2ft = enough to put boxes ;p*no offence meant to bible readers ofc

A 2ft bible? oO

Beer mats

Glue some old VHS tapes together, or get a lot of flooring samples (they are usually free)

Original Poster

shauneco

Beer mats

How many would I need?!

Original Poster

deeyap

Glue some old VHS tapes together, or get a lot of flooring samples (they … Glue some old VHS tapes together, or get a lot of flooring samples (they are usually free)

Won't the plastic crush if there's heavy movements?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions