Obligation to honour marked prices?

Found 16th Dec 2017
Guys,

Got an online price marked as X even when changing sizes etc. (Often it's just 1 size showing as the lower price)....if I buy and screenshot over email, do they have to honour it? We're only talking £5 here but as their customer services line has cut me off twice, I'm erring towards this method.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I've read your question about a dozen times and still cant make much sense of it. Can they cancel an order (if thats what you asked) : yes.
As above, they don't have to honour an online price unless they take the money and despatch, in theory
Shengis44 m ago

I've read your question about a dozen times and still cant make much sense …I've read your question about a dozen times and still cant make much sense of it. Can they cancel an order (if thats what you asked) : yes.

Shengis44 m ago

I've read your question about a dozen times and still cant make much sense …I've read your question about a dozen times and still cant make much sense of it. Can they cancel an order (if thats what you asked) : yes.

No wrong way round, I've bought at £12 but the advertised price was £7.80...sorry for confusion but I've submitted evidence over email and said I expect the price to be honoured
They should have informed you of the higher price but no they don't have to sell at the lower price if it was an error.
deleted192290
Look for 'invitation to treat', in the legislation if you're interested.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants