Groups

Obsolete products

What products will become obsolete within the next 20 years???
    Things like, Horlicks, ovaltine, bovril, loose leaf tea etc....
    When the people in there late 60's and 70's have sadly popped there cloggs...will there be any need for these products???
    Your thoughts and suggestions on other things that will die out!

27 Comments

wispa gold

Newspapers (serious)

Pretty much any band currently in the top 40

Original Poster

Andrews liver salts.
    TCP.
    plastic hair curlers!
    Brasso

Bog roll....I believe people will get lazy and design robots that will wipe our asses

midlandscomics;6309445

Newspapers (serious)

Newspapers wont die out but there will only be 2,One with t*ts and one without,

crocs

Oh and HotUKDeals.....sorry but it's gonna happen :whistling:

WTF you got againt bovril...... its a football drink.

katie price and kerry katona-hopefully soon.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6309473

WTF you got againt bovril...... its a football drink.

I was at Football last weekend and I dont think I saw a single person drink it!!! Must be the team you support!!!!!!!!! :whistling:

tonyg1962;6309463

Newspapers wont die out but there will only be 2,One with t*ts and one … Newspapers wont die out but there will only be 2,One with t*ts and one without,

Newspapers will be gone within 10 years........ press advertising is almost non-existant now (everyone does it online) and that is the main thing that pays for their production. So unless the page 3 girlies start paying to appear in there, they'll have to stick to Babestation :lol:

nlambert;6309496

I was at Football last weekend and I dont think I saw a single person … I was at Football last weekend and I dont think I saw a single person drink it!!! Must be the team you support!!!!!!!!! :whistling:

bovril is a drink for the terraces, trust :thumbsup:

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6309506

Newspapers will be gone within 10 years........ press advertising is … Newspapers will be gone within 10 years........ press advertising is almost non-existant now (everyone does it online) and that is the main thing that pays for their production. So unless the page 3 girlies start paying to appear in there, they'll have to stick to Babestation :lol:

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
    NEVER....i BOUGHT A PAPER TODAY AND IT MUST HAVE 10-15 PAGES OF ADS IN A 60 PAGE NEWSPAPER[/FONT]

midlandscomics;6309506

Newspapers will be gone within 10 years........ press advertising is … Newspapers will be gone within 10 years........ press advertising is almost non-existant now (everyone does it online) and that is the main thing that pays for their production. So unless the page 3 girlies start paying to appear in there, they'll have to stick to Babestation :lol:

all hail the 10 min freeview :-D

nlambert;6309526

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]NEVER....i BOUGHT A PAPER TODAY AND IT MUST HAVE … [FONT="Arial Narrow"]NEVER....i BOUGHT A PAPER TODAY AND IT MUST HAVE 10-15 PAGES OF ADS IN A 60 PAGE NEWSPAPER[/FONT]

Is that all?

nlambert;6309448

Andrews liver salts.TCP.plastic hair curlers!Brasso

A live-saver if you suffer from ulcers... much better than bonjela :thumbsup:

19 years' worth of diaries.

cannyscot;6309713

19 years' worth of diaries.

& Calanders :thumbsup:

KazzyD;6309850

& Calanders :thumbsup:

And Birthday Cards :thumbsup:

Banned

if bovril goes theres always
    http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/3/1/6/vegemite.jpg

that stuff will never die out

Birmingham City Football Club :thumbsup:

just because people get older it dosnt mean things become obselete :thinking:

your examples: Horlicks, ovaltine, bovril, loose leaf tea, Andrews liver salts, TCP, plastic hair curlers, Brasso.why should these become obselete they have been around for years, some things will still be around long after we have gone !

Banned

smithyp1;6310163

Birmingham City Football Club :thumbsup:

always were and always will be:thumbsup:

casparwhite;6310191

always were and always will be:thumbsup:

:santa:

I drink lots of loose tea and mix my own, so it better not go obsolete lol
    you will always be able to get it, some places will never stop drinking it and I will keep buying it, i am 31 BTW

alfie and harrys mum;6309436

wispa gold

i love them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marvel characters33
      2. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions