Obviously hacked ebay account

Posted 8th Dec 2019
ebay.co.uk/sch…om=

This is most obviously hacked ebay a/c I've ever seen. What's the best way to warn ebay before the hundreds of buyers get stung in a few hours ?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Well I think you've done the right thing and asked here or not ( nothing like a bit of procrastination). View each item and hit the
39291373-klaB0.jpgDo this for each item and it will get flagged up pretty quickly.
Ringfinger08/12/2019 08:44

Well I think you've done the right thing and asked here or not …Well I think you've done the right thing and asked here or not ( nothing like a bit of procrastination). View each item and hit the[Image] Do this for each item and it will get flagged up pretty quickly.

The end.
Ringfinger08/12/2019 08:44

Well I think you've done the right thing and asked here or not …Well I think you've done the right thing and asked here or not ( nothing like a bit of procrastination). View each item and hit the[Image] Do this for each item and it will get flagged up pretty quickly.

But there's like, 1400 items? Wouldn't it be better to click on "Report seller" in the "Contact Us" section?
I've done my bit, I think eBay are just going to ignore me though.
What I don't get is why people are "bidding" when their listing states the nonsense about them being "Only available as a fast sale - buy it now" and lists the crazy prices!

Mind you, there's some lovely gear on there. I might have a bid (or two) myself... ;)*

(*only joking)
Erudite08/12/2019 09:13

Did you do a "live chat" or just report?
Think eBay have stepped in. I tried to open an item. To be told not available
Shame I really wanted to bag myself a bargain 😔
Yep, it looks as though they're on to the rascal.
deleted1471098
Erudite08/12/2019 09:13

I reported some of the listings too
deleted1471098
FreeDeal08/12/2019 09:45

Think eBay have stepped in. I tried to open an item. To be told not …Think eBay have stepped in. I tried to open an item. To be told not availableShame I really wanted to bag myself a bargain 😔

Yep they’ve taken them down.
I reported one random watch for fraudulent activity and another for being a fake. Good when you see it sorted so quickly.
I got a notification to say that 'an item I was watching had been relisted', along with a picture of the bike that I looked at from the ops link. When I clicked it I got the 'nothing here' message.
Looks like they tried to relist and E Bay took them down pretty quickly.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions