Ocado delivery booked between 6.30-7.30pm tonight

Found 13th Jun 2012
Just received a message from Ocado:

Order Status:

We're sorry, but your delivery is running late today. Your order should be with you between 11:20pm and 11:50pm.
Community Updates
13 Comments
Surely the best option to do would be call Customer Services than leave a bland statement on a Consumer Deals forum?
Cool story bro.
so what's the problem, can't be that hard for an adult to stay up until midnight?

you're obviously not very busy at work today because you've found time to make this thread, have a coffee
You mad bro?
Shengis

You mad bro?

Bro, he so mad.
Perhaps Ocado should be congratulated on their ability and willingness to deliver at such a late time.

With service like that and with an apology and resolution given to you, it may well be that a quick call to them to request a delivery on another day will be greeted with the same willingness.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ylgV8OyTIFg/0.jpg
at least they told you they will be late
............ oh dear ................. i suppose at least they let you know ............. but nightmare staying up, putting it away ............ and especially if you look like this when you are tired ................ [img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRadhQNu4z9CpcShpumel9Rb-Pxttq4eH9R5K4HoWopPnT4yWuU[/img]

Can you say it'll disturb the kids so you need some redress
What a stupid time to be getting a delivery
My heart goes out to you and your family, thinking of you and if I can do anything at all just ask
Set the rotweiller on the delivery driver,

or if shes in bed asleep......just make barking noises.
If you paid for delivery ask for a refund, we always book the late slots because they are free! Lucky you didn't book a 10pm delivery!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants