Expired

Ocado Discount codes please?

6 replies
Found 22nd Jul 2010
Any of you lovely people have any discount codes for Ocado that they could share with me?

Our car is kaput so we now have to shop online for groceries and as I have never used Ocado before I weould be keen to find a new customer deal - i recall seeing £30 off £80+ spend, which would be brilliant, but they seem to be expired.

Any help gratefully received.

Martin

6 Comments

Enter VOU1932664 to give you £15 off a £75 spend. Hope this helps...

I have a mailing from Ocado withthe £30 off offer, did you say it had expired. I will hunt for it tomorrow and if in date send you details. It seemed okay if you wanted to change your store as you had to purchase dleivery in advance either monthly or yearly but for regular shoppers there it is a bargain

If you have more than one of those stefone I'd be interested? Thanks in advance.

jonincov

If you have more than one of those stefone I'd be interested? Thanks in … If you have more than one of those stefone I'd be interested? Thanks in advance.

As it was just mailing through post I wouldn't be able to say whether code is generic or unique to my mailing. Just having a much needed tidy in drawers and cupboards so if located will post

stefone

As it was just mailing through post I wouldn't be able to say whether … As it was just mailing through post I wouldn't be able to say whether code is generic or unique to my mailing. Just having a much needed tidy in drawers and cupboards so if located will post

Thanks mate. Obviously OP will have first refusal though!

20% OFF - VOU8835661
To use, simply enter your unique code in the 'Ocado vouchers and coupons' box during checkout.
Use with any order over £75 for delivery between 27/07/2010 and 29/07/2010. Maximum reward £16.*

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75878
    2. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM23
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers55

See more discussions