Groups

Ocado Shoppers - Keep a look out in the post for £30 off Voucher

I had in post today from Ocado a voucher for £30 off £85 shop,would post up in vouchers but Ocado ones sometimes are user specific. To qualify for the £30 off you need sign up for something called Ocado on Demand,but you can cancel the membership during your free trial.

Ocado on demand is a pre paid delivery scheme,but I usually get shopping delivered for free anyway but it's just more flexible for people.

2 Comments

I get these sort of vouchers through email every week, and then post if I ignore them. They get better the longer you leave it without shopping with them

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;5655659

I get these sort of vouchers through email every week, and then post if I … I get these sort of vouchers through email every week, and then post if I ignore them. They get better the longer you leave it without shopping with them

Been a while since I had Ocado,I shop groceries about twice a mth,and last 2 times I shopped with Tesco,time before that was Waitrose,so maybe cos been a while,they sent me a £30 code in post.
    I had 1 in post off Tesco other week though bu least good to know next couple shops I will do between them be discounted.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72744173
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764355
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1118

See more discussions