Ocado vs the usual on an average shop

7 replies
Found 24th Oct 2016
Thinking of starting to use these grocery delivery services, seeing most major supermarkets compare prices against each other now, how does Ocado compare? On an average weekly basket of groceries and household items? Thank you for your help
Regards

7 Comments

Have you had a look at mysupermarket? They compare the supermarket prices, including Ocado. Ocado are offering £20 off your first shop over £80 and 12 months free delivery.

mysupermarket.co.uk/

ocado.com/web….do

Original Poster

Col67

Have you had a look at mysupermarket? They compare the supermarket … Have you had a look at mysupermarket? They compare the supermarket prices, including Ocado. Ocado are offering £20 off your first shop over £80 and 12 months free delivery.http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/https://www.ocado.com/webshop/startWebshop.do

Thank you Col67, I have been on that site but it really compares single items (or can you fill up a basket a compare price of entiry basket?) and when i looked for some stuff that i know Ocado does have on their website it didnt show a price against Ocado. I was wondering if people had any general over all experiences with noticeable price difference?

There is v little difference compared to tesco other than some fruit and veg is more expensive. Waitrose meat, however, is competitive and better quality. Ocado meat is cheaper than waitrose. I would recommend.

I love Ocado shopping- rarely have any substitutions or problems. Food quality is great and choice is as good as any other I have used

Original Poster

Davidben83

There is v little difference compared to tesco other than some fruit and … There is v little difference compared to tesco other than some fruit and veg is more expensive. Waitrose meat, however, is competitive and better quality. Ocado meat is cheaper than waitrose. I would recommend.

Thank you very much, anything you wouldnt get from Ocado?

Original Poster

retep

I love Ocado shopping- rarely have any substitutions or problems. Food … I love Ocado shopping- rarely have any substitutions or problems. Food quality is great and choice is as good as any other I have used

Thank you I think I will give it a go

Alllfff

Thank you very much, anything you wouldnt get from Ocado?

Fruit and veg has significantly improved but is not as good as tesco.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11
    2. Driving anxiety.2943
    3. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations24
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet33

See more discussions