Groups

October Holiday Where to go????

Evening all, Can anyone recommend a Holiday ?

I'm looking for a couple's Beach holiday 7-10 nights in October somewhere hot, I'm thinking white sandy beaches complete chill out, have been looking at a few 5 star hotels in Egypt but a few people have started to put me off saying they have been ill in Egypt and 5 star is not really 5 star in Egypt so now I'm getting confused lol

I haven't had a decent holiday for a few years so I want it to be a special one that we really enjoy so I thought I would come and ask for your recommendations so as long as its hot and has a beautiful beach I'm happy

Thanks

22 Comments

Cyprus??

coral bay is lovely

Banned

Get a winter sun brochure and take it from there.

The canary islands is good that time of year.

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;7981423

Yes they are :thumbsup:

I went to Egypt in October and it was fab!!! Check out tripadvisor for independant advice.

DLM;7981439

Yes they are :thumbsup:

I booked me hols for April with my redundancy!

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;7981505

I booked me hols for April with my redundancy!

Oooooooooo where are you going and when is redundancy day? x x

White beaches? Anitgua FTW

Original Poster

ilovepink;7981373

Cyprus??coral bay is lovely

Will have a look, Thank u :thumbsup:

DLM;7981400

Get a winter sun brochure and take it from there.

I will do tomorrow thanks

Paddy_o_furniture;7981423

Was Thinking about canary islands maybe fuerteventura

helencn;7981462

I went to Egypt in October and it was fab!!! Check out tripadvisor for … I went to Egypt in October and it was fab!!! Check out tripadvisor for independant advice.

Thank You :thumbsup: where did you stay?

Original Poster

aardvarking;7981522

Thank u will have a look

As good as it is to seek out advice, often it makes you worry unneccesarily and as helpful as sites like Trip Advisor are, everyones opinion of value and quality etc is different so it can put you off!

I'm not sure where you should go, but book with someone reputable, and then if the standards are not upto scratch etc, you can follow it up and have a chance of recooping some of your money.

xx_dyer_xx;7981564

Thank u will have a look

Would have helped if I spelled Antigua right lol!

helencn;7981462

I went to Egypt in October and it was fab!!! Check out tripadvisor for … I went to Egypt in October and it was fab!!! Check out tripadvisor for independant advice.

I went to Egypt last October and was roasting hot :-D

aardvarking;7981522

We are just back last week from Antigua - paradise!!!

We are going back to Antigua later in the year this time with friends.

DLM;7981521

Oooooooooo where are you going and when is redundancy day? x x

Weds March 31st, going to Florida for 3 weeks. Would go for longer but oldest is @ school. Looking to go away again in June/july

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;7981660

Weds March 31st, going to Florida for 3 weeks. Would go for longer but … Weds March 31st, going to Florida for 3 weeks. Would go for longer but oldest is @ school. Looking to go away again in June/july

Great stuff.

Don't forget to send me a postcard.

Hope you have a good year x x

Original Poster

storysacks;7981589

As good as it is to seek out advice, often it makes you worry … As good as it is to seek out advice, often it makes you worry unneccesarily and as helpful as sites like Trip Advisor are, everyones opinion of value and quality etc is different so it can put you off!I'm not sure where you should go, but book with someone reputable, and then if the standards are not upto scratch etc, you can follow it up and have a chance of recooping some of your money.

aardvarking;7981590

Would have helped if I spelled Antigua right lol!

I knew what You meant :thumbsup:

bossyboots;7981626

I went to Egypt last October and was roasting hot :-DWe are just back … I went to Egypt last October and was roasting hot :-DWe are just back last week from Antigua - paradise!!!We are going back to Antigua later in the year this time with friends.

Excited Now so going off to check out places :-D

DLM;7981690

Great stuff.Don't forget to send me a postcard.Hope you have a good year … Great stuff.Don't forget to send me a postcard.Hope you have a good year x x

Will do, not worrying about nothing this year

Paddy_o_furniture;7981729

Will do, not worrying about nothing this year

thats the right attitude. If you want to work - then you will get yourself another job:thumbsup:

Take a look at Barbados

Not too expensive at that time of year (stays that way until mid december)

Almond Beach Village is where we got married and re-took our vows recently, good with kids or just adults

Actually, any hotel on the west coast will be fine

There's no such thing as a private beach in Barbados, so go sunbathe at Sandy Lane if you wish . . . . Simon Cowell does!

One of the mods is currently there (a jock, but his name escapes me), he'll put you right

Good luck wherever you go

Best

Bill

His name is aScottishBloke, he's there at the mo'

Turkey is good value, as is egypt. Maldives or seychelles are nice. Cancun is lively depending on when you go, if its an american holiday it will be busy

I'd recommend Dubai been there a few times great for chilling
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent VR setup under £120011
      2. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?11
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand33
      4. Legal advice?68

See more discussions