Groups
    EXPIRED

Octonauts Balloons & B'Day Banner

Hiya,

its b'day time in our house again and my daughter wants an Octonauts theme. I am still unwell so ordered some cake toppers from ebay but now i need some decorations. Any other day i'd get the kids invloved and we'd make it ourselves but its just not happening this time! I need some Octonauts balloons and a b'day banner. Can someone help plz?

Many thanx

4 Comments

tesco's had loads half price - Ben 10, Princesses, Barbie etc - not sure if they had them in that offer ? might be worth a look if you are near one

i messaged someone on ebay that did banners and they could print images on. Ill see if i can find the member name in a minute if you like

Original Poster

lucerysmum

tesco's had loads half price - Ben 10, Princesses, Barbie etc - not sure … tesco's had loads half price - Ben 10, Princesses, Barbie etc - not sure if they had them in that offer ? might be worth a look if you are near one

Thank you, will send hubby to have a look x

Original Poster

michelleb6660

i messaged someone on ebay that did banners and they could print images … i messaged someone on ebay that did banners and they could print images on. Ill see if i can find the member name in a minute if you like

Ok, thank you x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?12
      2. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies11
      3. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48

See more discussions