Posted 4th Jan 2022
Today is the first day to be able to claim the £50 JL gift card for purchasing the Oculus Quest 2. I’m trying to put my claim in but the website won’t recognise my order number. Is anyone else finding this problem?
Community Updates
New Comment
7 Comments
  1. Avatar
    I’m having the same problem with Argos
  2. Avatar
    Can you post a link to the specific page we needed to go to to redeem the £50 on JL? My bookmark didn't save - will let you know if I can redeem once on it
  3. Avatar
    I am having the same problem, ordered online and the claim form is not recognising my order number.
  4. Avatar
    Magic.Damo05/01/2022 16:35

I am having the same problem, ordered online and the claim form is not …I am having the same problem, ordered online and the claim form is not recognising my order number.

I have just called them on 03456 100 378 and they have processed my claim manually. They said they were experiencing technical issues. They confirmed that I would receive acknowledgment of the claim within 7 days and the gift card will be sent within an hour of the acknowledgment email.
  5. Avatar
    Thanks for the link - I have the same issue, sounds like we'll have to call them
  6. Avatar
    Sorry meant to update - I called and JL opened a support ticket, got an email in a couple weeks with a link to a new form which worked first time so all sorted. Hopefully everyone else had success too!
Post a comment
Top Merchants