Groups

Odd request, but could do with a favour (Not that type of favour)

I was wondering if any of the lads out there have bought footy shirts from thefootballshirt.com, if you have could you possibly tell me what size you got, and could you please whip out your measuring tape and measure from the top of the collar to the bottom of the shirt, and then the width from just below the sleeve??, Told you it was an odd one lol, the reason i ask is that i want to order a couple of shirts but im 6ft4 and fairly skinny so neither the Medium or the XL (the only sizes they do) are going to be a perfect fit

Any help will be greatly appreciated and i will rep for all the helpfull answers

cheers

9 Comments

I just got the new Man U home shirt from there. I'm not gonna go bloody measure the shirt, but I'm 5 foot 11. I asked for a 'larger medium' and it fits perfectly. Quality wise it's really good too.

I've always found that hooky shirts come up a bit smaller than the official replicas.... I'm usually a medium but have had XL in one before that felt more like a large to me. Haven't bought a fake one for a few seasons now though, so not sure if it's still the same.

Which shirt are you after? As I know my Adidas Liverpools ones in a medium are a different fit to my Umbro England one.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6187620

I just got the new Man U home shirt from there. I'm not gonna go bloody … I just got the new Man U home shirt from there. I'm not gonna go bloody measure the shirt, but I'm 5 foot 11. I asked for a 'larger medium' and it fits perfectly. Quality wise it's really good too.

ye but im 6"4 thts why i could really do with some exact measurements so i know which one to go for :lol:

Babbabooey;6187620

I just got the new Man U home shirt from there. I'm not gonna go bloody … I just got the new Man U home shirt from there. I'm not gonna go bloody measure the shirt, but I'm 5 foot 11. I asked for a 'larger medium' and it fits perfectly. Quality wise it's really good too.

dont be so miserable....get your tape measure out

micoo;6187640

ye but im 6"4 thts why i could really do with some exact measurements so … ye but im 6"4 thts why i could really do with some exact measurements so i know which one to go for :lol:

If the medium one fits me and i'm 5 11 then I'd say get an XL one. Ask for a "small XL".

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6187658

If the medium one fits me and i'm 5 11 then I'd say get an XL one. Ask … If the medium one fits me and i'm 5 11 then I'd say get an XL one. Ask for a "small XL".

thts what i was gonna do but when i ws in the town today i tried on an official replica medium and it was a nice fit :lol:

just ring them and ask for measurements

Original Poster

Aquatic;6187763

just ring them and ask for measurements

they are based in hongkong or china or sumthin so i aint phonin them :lol:

Original Poster

bump :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions