Odd usernames

Found 30th Oct 2017
What is it lately with these usernames on here with loads of numbers after them?? Seems a bit odd. What do you think?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Says the op with 65 after the username
43 Comments
Why can't people just choose a sensible username
It disgusts me
How dare people choose their own username.
I was going to choose "I_smear_honey_all_over_myself" but it was already taken...
what i hate more is when people change their usernames! so confusing.

if you knew someone as Fred then months later he changed his name to George then months later to Andrew, you would just get muddled and frustrated!
Original Poster
ashmac12 h, 25 m ago

I said loads of numbers not 2
People have duplicate accounts. They will nice on one of the accounts and use the other to offend people and then you have those who act like teachers checking your spelling grammar
Misslovely6 m ago

People have duplicate accounts. They will nice on one of the accounts and …People have duplicate accounts. They will nice on one of the accounts and use the other to offend people and then you have those who act like teachers checking your spelling grammar

i dont see the point of checking on spelling and grammar on the net as people use predictive text which goes all over the place. it is also more convenient to type quickly on the mobile phone so using abbreviations is more convenient.

if people want to spell and speak correct english, then an internet forum is not where they should be.
cliosport6528 m ago

I mentioned this on another thread, I bet mods are looking at those accounts as it does look really odd.
eslick5 h, 47 m ago

I mentioned this on another thread, I bet mods are looking at those …I mentioned this on another thread, I bet mods are looking at those accounts as it does look really odd.

I also asked this same question a while ago (possibly even a year ago). There was a thread with a lot of comments and I noticed there was a group of 6 people, all just a long row of numbers (about 12 digets) and all 6 of them "liked" every single comment in the thread. I created a thread asking what are they getting from doing this etc but never got an answer. It's weird. They must be getting something out if it though
cliosport657 h, 7 m ago

Name and shame them
LeahsMintytoutou53 m ago

I also asked this same question a while ago (possibly even a year ago). …I also asked this same question a while ago (possibly even a year ago). There was a thread with a lot of comments and I noticed there was a group of 6 people, all just a long row of numbers (about 12 digets) and all 6 of them "liked" every single comment in the thread. I created a thread asking what are they getting from doing this etc but never got an answer. It's weird. They must be getting something out if it though

Think I will change mine to 2468
summerof765 m ago

2-4-6-8 ain't never too late!
LeahsMintytoutou4 m ago

2-4-6-8 ain't never too late!

3-5-7-9 on a double white line
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 5 m ago

I also asked this same question a while ago (possibly even a year ago). …I also asked this same question a while ago (possibly even a year ago). There was a thread with a lot of comments and I noticed there was a group of 6 people, all just a long row of numbers (about 12 digets) and all 6 of them "liked" every single comment in the thread. I created a thread asking what are they getting from doing this etc but never got an answer. It's weird. They must be getting something out if it though

mmmm.... sounds like a case for inspector clouseau. the inspectors on this site need to take some lessons from the great detective
I've also been interested in the numbers thing and asked why on the meerkat movie thread all the newbie names have a '.' in them. (i.e. John.smith)
I've also noticed that many on that particular thread asking for a code have been members since 2007 or 2009 yet have no deals or discussions.
Is there a way to get round your date of joining so that it looks like you've been a member for years rather than a newbie?
mutley14 m ago

mmmm.... sounds like a case for inspector clouseau. the inspectors on …mmmm.... sounds like a case for inspector clouseau. the inspectors on this site need to take some lessons from the great detective

Or even just show up once in a while the thread for reporting problems with hotukdeals has been ignored for months
LeahsMintytoutou33 m ago

Or even just show up once in a while the thread for reporting …Or even just show up once in a while the thread for reporting problems with hotukdeals has been ignored for months

You just cannot get the staff these days
I will give abit of a teaser to the anwser. Think visual username and password.
just noticed that my username has a number at the end of it. lol.

i want to get rid of it but mutley has already been taken! damn.
Toptrumpet59 m ago

???? Might have to phone a friend at this point.@LeahsMintytoutou @mutley1 …???? Might have to phone a friend at this point.@LeahsMintytoutou @mutley1 @cliosport65 anyone know the answer?

I've got no idea what the numbers thing is about. They've got to be getting something out of creating those accounts though and acting weird, liking every comment, trolling or whatever they do
Shouldn't that be ' drat! and double drat!
Toptrumpet3 m ago

Shouldn't that be ' drat! and double drat!

32349009-E5mdI.jpg
Original Poster
Toptrumpet1 h, 36 m ago

???? Might have to phone a friend at this point.@LeahsMintytoutou @mutley1 …???? Might have to phone a friend at this point.@LeahsMintytoutou @mutley1 @cliosport65 anyone know the answer?

No afraid not I'm still waiting for an answer too
And I thought the clues on 3-2-1 were hard!
Come on @cecilmcroberts , let us into the secret pleeeaase.
I can't spend another sleepless night trying to decode stupid numbers and usernames
Toptrumpet10 m ago

And I thought the clues on 3-2-1 were hard!Come on @cecilmcroberts , let …And I thought the clues on 3-2-1 were hard!Come on @cecilmcroberts , let us into the secret pleeeaase.I can't spend another sleepless night trying to decode stupid numbers and usernames

Think pattern unlock on a mobile phone, replace the dots with numbers, let's all play painting by numbers
Is it Dusty Bin?, yeah it's definitely Dusty
Can't find a username with lots of numbers now to try and decipher.
anyone know one by chance
summerof7631st Oct

I'd still appreciate you.

LeahsMintytoutou31st Oct

Around the time when "Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens" was released to UK cinemas, a few members joined with names like "han_solo_is_dead", & the Moderators reverted all these accounts to their sequential/unique member number instead of their chosen name.
fanpages1st Nov

Around the time when "Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens" was …Around the time when "Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens" was released to UK cinemas, a few members joined with names like "han_solo_is_dead", & the Moderators reverted all these accounts to their sequential/unique member number instead of their chosen name.

You are supposed to put spoiler alert on posts like that hope you are only joking 🙃 and I have no idea what that emoji means.
I still haven't worked it out yet.
Can someone explain it please in plain basic English
thanks
Original Poster
Toptrumpet9 h, 33 m ago

I still haven't worked it out yet.Can someone explain it please in plain …I still haven't worked it out yet.Can someone explain it please in plain basic Englishthanks

+1 for this too
mutley11st Nov

just noticed that my username has a number at the end of it. lol.i want …just noticed that my username has a number at the end of it. lol.i want to get rid of it but mutley has already been taken! damn.

What about mutley 2 or 369
mutley11st Nov

just noticed that my username has a number at the end of it. lol.i want …just noticed that my username has a number at the end of it. lol.i want to get rid of it but mutley has already been taken! damn.

We have discuss this previously, but perhaps spelling "Muttley" correctly should be considered too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants