Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Odeon cinema ticket giveaway to a contributing member

Posted 22nd Oct
Have a cinema ticket code to giveaway (as I don’t stay anywhere near an odeon)to someone who has posted around 10 deals. From the VoucherCodes student offer. First to comment who meets criteria gets it. Has to be used in next 24 hours NOTE the excluded locations:
3313287-anYwn.jpg
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

10 Comments
Can I have it please thanks
Will2122/10/2019 17:35

Comment deleted

Just noticed it needs to be used in the next 24 hours, so will have to leave it thanks anyway.
Still up for grabs
Did you press use now yet? If you just saved the code from VoucherCodes it's valid until 31st.
jamie1522/10/2019 18:18

Did you press use now yet? If you just saved the code from VoucherCodes …Did you press use now yet? If you just saved the code from VoucherCodes it's valid until 31st.

Haven’t claimed it yet actually so you’re right should be good until 31st. Want it?
Will2122/10/2019 18:21

Haven’t claimed it yet actually so you’re right should be good until 31st. …Haven’t claimed it yet actually so you’re right should be good until 31st. Want it?

Not for me as all London branches are excluded
jamie1522/10/2019 18:38

Not for me as all London branches are excluded

For some reason you have to pick in London or outside London when getting code. So it is valid for London
38728619-PEDAq.jpg
The excluded locations was for when I chose outside of London. My bad
Will2122/10/2019 18:42

For some reason you have to pick in London or outside London when getting …For some reason you have to pick in London or outside London when getting code. So it is valid for London [Image]

I'll take it then
I have no problems using these codes after. You still have to pay a 75p booking fee online though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants