Groups

odeon kidsclub mansfield

I know its a goegraphical post but here are the listings for the next month and dont forget kids tickets are only £2.50 and with each child a adult goes free.

this weekend underdog
    25/10 fox and the child
    1/11 space chimps
    8/11 wall-e
    15/11 star wars-clone wares
    hth someone

5 Comments

thanks for that, I may take the kids to see Wall-E...........just a n excuse for me to watch it really
    do you have to be a member or can you just turn up?

Original Poster

bitseylango;3227576

thanks for that, I may take the kids to see Wall-E...........just a n … thanks for that, I may take the kids to see Wall-E...........just a n excuse for me to watch it really :)do you have to be a member or can you just turn up?

you can either book on line or just turn up this weeks showings are on saturday and sunday at 12.00 not sure the times for the other weeks yet they put them online on a wednesday btw av a great time in florida i got 6 months yet:-D

kevlowater;3227603

you can either book on line or just turn up this weeks showings are on … you can either book on line or just turn up this weeks showings are on saturday and sunday at 12.00 not sure the times for the other weeks yet they put them online on a wednesday btw av a great time in florida i got 6 months yet:-D

thanks for the info, we always try to go to the mansfield odeon, only 15 mins away,free parking and then a KFC after!
    6 months will fly past, have you been to florida before?

its ratatouille in ours today an tomorrow! (odeon chatham!)

Original Poster

bitseylango;3227623

thanks for the info, we always try to go to the mansfield odeon, only 15 … thanks for the info, we always try to go to the mansfield odeon, only 15 mins away,free parking and then a KFC after! 6 months will fly past, have you been to florida before?

hope so yea weve been twice before and love it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions