Odeon tickets (not Luxe) 2 for £11 (no Booking fee) via Groupon - 100% Quidco cash back for first 1,000 Quidco members

Posted 26th Aug 2021
Fantastic offer limited to the first 1000 people!

discover.quidco.com/gro…ts/

Terms and Conditions
  • All information detailing how to receive the exclusive cinema ticket bundle forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
  • The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, however Quidco reserves the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
  • The exclusive cinema ticket bundle is available to the first 1,000 Quidco members who click out from Quidco and purchase the bundle from Groupon on 26/08/2021 from 09:00:00.
  • The free ticket bundle refers to the "Two ODEON cinema tickets (Not Valid at ODEON Luxe)" option, other bundles will be paid out at 6% cashback.
  • £11 cashback will be rewarded when the qualifying purchase is confirmed.
  • The £11 cashback will be visible in your activity. If a valid purchase does not track, the user is required to submit a missing cashback claim.
  • Your cashback may initially track at a lower amount.
  • The £11 cashback only makes the cost of the item purchased free when the cashback has been paid. Delivery and other charges may still be payable and are not part of the promotion.
  • If a missing cashback claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the £11 cashback will not be given until the claim has been confirmed by the retailer.
  • A qualifying purchase is classified as: (1) Making the required number of purchases from the specified retailer. (2) Making a purchase that is eligible for cashback and not excluded from retailer T&C’s. (3) The purchase amount meets the required amount for each individual purchase. (4) The cashback isn’t declined by the retailer.
  • The exclusive cinema ticket bundle can only be redeemed once per account holder, and fraudulent or duplicate claims will not be paid.
  • This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
  • Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
  • Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's GDPR compliant data protection policy as of 25th May 2018.
  • Quidco reserves the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute. This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.

3784139_1.jpg

* Deal link here :
hotukdeals.com/dea…563

Go go go!
Community Updates
New Comment

28 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    gb199926/08/2021 13:04

Will you be updating when 1000 people have taken the offer

Once this is hit, the offer will be removed -Summer
  2. Avatar
    Who's going to be 1,001st to book?
  3. Avatar
    On the Groupon page it says "Over 3,750 sold today". Whether that's true or not, who knows, but I don't think I'll take the chance.
  4. Avatar
    Good deal if Quidco pay out
  5. Avatar
    mattsmith25110026/08/2021 17:11

In the same boat by the look of it. No tracking as of yet.

senukas26/08/2021 17:09

Hmm, the offer was available on my Quidco home page, bought the £11 …Hmm, the offer was available on my Quidco home page, bought the £11 tickets but no cashback was tracked yet. Hate submitting claims for these special deals...

Same for me, no tracking yet.
  6. Avatar
    jodie9827/08/2021 11:39

Mine hasnt tracked, did yours @mattsmith251100 @senukas , wish I hadnt …Mine hasnt tracked, did yours @mattsmith251100 @senukas , wish I hadnt bothered getting them now. Will stick to TCB in the future.

No tracking on my side
  7. Avatar
    senukas27/08/2021 16:51

Not tracked, feels like a con...

Where’s the Quidco rep? We would all love some answers please? Many
  8. Avatar
    Morning guys, I'm sorry to hear that some of you have untracked purchases.

Are you able to drop me PMs with your account registered email addresses so that I can check into each transaction?

Thanks!

- Owen
  9. Avatar
    Author
    magicwok26/08/2021 10:50

Who's going to be 1,001st to book?

I guess we’ll find out when someone expires it
  10. Avatar
    Sadly none of the cinema s in my area
  11. Avatar
    I done this, it's tracked but only 55p?
  12. Avatar
    rodhull26/08/2021 11:28

On the Groupon page it says "Over 3,750 sold today". Whether that's true …On the Groupon page it says "Over 3,750 sold today". Whether that's true or not, who knows, but I don't think I'll take the chance.

But how many of them are getting the £11 one and going through quidco. I have done it just now.
  13. Avatar
    jas150526/08/2021 12:26

But how many of them are getting the £11 one and going through quidco. I …But how many of them are getting the £11 one and going through quidco. I have done it just now.

Hey,

You would have to buy the one offered to be eligible for the £11 cashback, and that it will update to the correct amount in due course -Summer
  14. Avatar
    Quidco_Rep26/08/2021 12:55

Hey,You would have to buy the one offered to be eligible for the £11 …Hey,You would have to buy the one offered to be eligible for the £11 cashback, and that it will update to the correct amount in due course -Summer

Will you be updating when 1000 people have taken the offer
  15. Avatar
    The Quidco site seems to state 100% cashback on two Odeon cinema tickets for £15? That implies it's the Luxe tickets; and there's no further terms on this limiting it to 1000 customers, either:
  16. Avatar
    nick8826/08/2021 13:22

The Quidco site seems to state 100% cashback on two Odeon cinema tickets …The Quidco site seems to state 100% cashback on two Odeon cinema tickets for £15? That implies it's the Luxe tickets; and there's no further terms on this limiting it to 1000 customers, either:

Hey,

In the T&C's this is for the first 1,000 people who make the purchase before midnight.

The free ticket bundle refers to the "Two ODEON cinema tickets (Not Valid at ODEON Luxe)" option and the "Two ODEON Luxe cinema tickets (Valid at all 108 participating ODEON cinemas)" , other bundles will be paid out at 6% cashback -Summer
  17. Avatar
    Hmm, the offer was available on my Quidco home page, bought the £11 tickets but no cashback was tracked yet. Hate submitting claims for these special deals...
  18. Avatar
    In the same boat by the look of it. No tracking as of yet.
  19. Avatar
    @Quidco_Rep how long does it usally take to track? I bought them over 2hrs ago and still nothing.
  20. Avatar
    Estimated payout March 2022?!!!!!45473834-E6Yjh.jpg
  21. Avatar
    MKS1426/08/2021 20:44

Estimated payout March 2022?!!!!![Image]

Wow, that's a bit scandalous.

I'll pass I think.
  22. Avatar
    rrr99gp26/08/2021 22:05

Wow, that's a bit scandalous.I'll pass I think.

First got to wait for it to track too/ raise a claim
  23. Avatar
    Mine hasnt tracked, did yours @mattsmith251100 @senukas , wish I hadnt bothered getting them now. Will stick to TCB in the future.
  24. Avatar
    jodie9827/08/2021 11:39

Mine hasnt tracked, did yours @mattsmith251100 @senukas , wish I hadnt …Mine hasnt tracked, did yours @mattsmith251100 @senukas , wish I hadnt bothered getting them now. Will stick to TCB in the future.

25. Avatar
    senukas27/08/2021 16:51

Yes, im thinking thes same - really wish I hadnt bothered now.