Groups

Of all the countries you have been

Banned
    which country hates Britian most .... and why do you think so

**********relax

23 Comments

Britain :whistling:

Thought most countires likes Britain. Isn't that why they all come here?

Afganistan

Banned

Scotland!

scotland and the french

me!!! it has to be the most s**ty country to live in.

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;2982000

I have only been to four countries so far... Pakistan, India, America and Britian .... they alls eem to like Britian

Banned

greyparrot;2982040

me!!! it has to be the most s**ty country to live in.

agreed!!!

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2982042

agreed!!!

Why :? Before the credit crunch and useless wars we have involved ourselves in it was pretty cool ?

I think the welsh ones dont like us much, i was very intimidated wen i went to the millenium stadium last yer, i was the only english speaking there,they looked at me funny, boy was i glad wen i crossed the border back to blighty.

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2982057

Why :? Before the credit crunch and useless wars we have involved … Why :? Before the credit crunch and useless wars we have involved ourselves in it was pretty cool ?

err....

the weather, the costs, endless taxes, lying government after lying government, royal family, LONDON, chavs and lets not forget.....

MAN UTD :x

Banned

jellybaby22;2982029

you could be right......:giggle:french hate the english..so I was told in … you could be right......:giggle:french hate the english..so I was told in france..no problem with scottish people......

I used to go out with a French girl, they hate our arrogance....which is weird cause we say same thing:?

Dell_in_the_bed;2982041

I have only been to four countries so far... Pakistan, India, America and … I have only been to four countries so far... Pakistan, India, America and Britian .... they alls eem to like Britian

What made you think of this question Dell? Is there a country that you think hates Britain?

Dell_in_the_bed;2982057

Why :? Before the credit crunch and useless wars we have involved … Why :? Before the credit crunch and useless wars we have involved ourselves in it was pretty cool ?

yeah was not no more look at america they get same wages and things are alot cheaper so basically they get a better lifestyle.

What a stupid pointless thread.

ODB_69;2982014

Scotland!

Scotland is part of Britain.

i agree this thread is a bit silly imo :roll:

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2982077

err....the weather, the costs, endless taxes, lying government after … err....the weather, the costs, endless taxes, lying government after lying government, royal family, LONDON, chavs and lets not forget.....MAN UTD :x

Man Utd ... errr ... my brother will hate me for saying this but ... SUCKS ...

I pay around 5% as tax when I am in Pakistan :-D

bellabonkers;2982086

What made you think of this question Dell? Is there a country that you … What made you think of this question Dell? Is there a country that you think hates Britain?

A few actually there are some who will eventually and unfortunately start hating us because of some of our policies

greyparrot;2982116

yeah was not no more look at america they get same wages and things are … yeah was not no more look at america they get same wages and things are alot cheaper so basically they get a better lifestyle.

American's are facing the worst financial year and things dont look too rosy for them though

Original Poster Banned

Gazbert;2982123

What a stupid pointless thread.

nice to have you here :-D

Banned

Gazbert;2982130

Scotland is part of Britain.

sorry I dont class myself as a British person...

I'M ENGLISH

people are the same everywhere i think. so there's no reason to hate people just coz they British, scottish, welsh or whatever

But many people in many countries may hate britain cos their govt constantly ruined people's life in other countries over hundreds of years.
    As if you guys had not yet had enough money looted from the rest of the world during the 'British Imperium era'

cheers...

bellabonkers;2982000

And we go there?
    :?

greyparrot;2982116

yeah was not no more look at america they get same wages and things are … yeah was not no more look at america they get same wages and things are alot cheaper so basically they get a better lifestyle.

minumum wages in america are terrible 'In terms of 2001 dollars, the minimum wage in 1979 was worth $6.55. It fell to $4.62 in 1989, rose modestly in the early and mid-1990s, but today in 2003 is equivalent to only $4.94 an hour. The minimum wage is 21.4% less today than it was in 1979.'

kyklosproductions.com/art…tml

the 2003 wage is equivalent to £2.77 in UK money, and it's not much higher today, things look cheaper in the US, in fact they are a little, but this reflects lots of factors and most states charge 6-10% extra at the til, sales tax
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1739
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764502
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2227

See more discussions