Found 28th Oct 2009
Need one as well! after a very tough year

how is the weather in Algarve this time of year?

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
11 Comments

mmmmmmustt.....not..........mention...........................gooGle.....damn!

Original Poster

I've already checked google, but its good to hear the view of someone's first hand experience, no?

have a good time op,i could do with a holiday as well but dont wanna go on my own n none of my mates wanna go even tho i told them id pay lol.

Original Poster

treble99;6711906

have a good time op,i could do with a holiday as well but dont wanna go … have a good time op,i could do with a holiday as well but dont wanna go on my own n none of my mates wanna go even tho i told them id pay lol.

my brother already paid for the villa for this one, its only costing me the plane ticket for me and my daughter

haven't been on a proper holiday for over two years so its long overdue

have a great time - it will definately be warmer than here and its quite warm here supposed to be 19 deg today

Have a good time OP, everyone deserves a break every now and again, so they can deal with every day life..so go wild while you can

Banned

id be thinking about a holiday as well if id been a liverpool fan over the last week or 2.......

Original Poster

6 hours 15 minutes to go of pretending to work

have fun on your holls,i trying to go somewhere 4 crimbo but dont know where yet

Hope you have a nice time, i could do with a break but have used up all my leave for this year.

Have a great time - i could do with a holiday too :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sainsbury's tu11
    2. NVR upgrade Issue.22
    3. meaning of op78
    4. Mobile phone advice1014

See more discussions