Groups

Off to Zante tonight!

any ideas what i should/shouldn't do?

13 Comments

Wear lots of sun lotion......lucky beggar lol

Yeh ..... take me :thumbsup:

you should pack!!

When I went zante it was the best holiday ive ever been on, where abouts are you staying? Rescue bar is great and so is the irish bar accross the road

Original Poster

lol i'm trying to pack now...
    Im staying at a hotel called zante atlantis i think..

generic/10

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5683448

generic/10

?

Stop Bragging about it, some people cant afford to put food on the table........

how old are you ciazman if ya dont mind me asking?

*XxGunnerxX*;5683655

Stop Bragging about it, some people cant afford to put food on the … Stop Bragging about it, some people cant afford to put food on the table........

I understand that times are hard for some people - but I think it's ok to get excited that they are going on holiday.

It's not like she is bragging about going to the Seychelles to a 5* all inclusive Spa resort - NOw then I would be completely jealous :-D

have a fab time!!! we came back from there a few weeks ago, which part are you staying in??

dont smuggle drugs:thumbsup:

and dont end up with the token swampdonkey at 4.am:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions