Groups
    EXPIRED

Off work for a few days need ideas for fun MISC thread?

as it says in the title - what have you got?

Now I have made it clear this is meant to be be fun but have a heart for those who feel very, very strongly about lots and lots of things and take the world very seriously. Those who mistake abuse for debate and resort to insult when they feel they can no longer back up their case. Those who have lots of opinions and mistake popular opinion for fact may also have lots of time on their hands and need something to get vexed about.

Therefore I don't want to go too subtle or too obvious and please don't give actual thread titles.

How about this to start you off. The world missed its best president ever in Sarah Palin.

21 Comments

Banned

Yawn, get a job or something

Who is Sarah Palin........

hankmarvin4;4076692

Yawn, get a job or something

Now you've done it!

We could discuss our Bunions and other embaressing illnesses

Sarah Palin was gonna be the VP, not the, uh P.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4076714

Now you've done it!

doh you gave the title away

Banned

Predikuesi;4076714

Now you've done it!

The guy has been trying to wind people up for the last 2 days!! If I had a few days off, I would be chilling out, this stinks of long term unemployment.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;4076738

Sarah Palin was gonna be the VP, not the, uh P.

I sort of get that and also she wasn't going to be president of the world either in case someone feels the need to correct that bit too.

u cud go to a couple of aa clinic sessions during ur time off.

Original Poster

hankmarvin4;4076743

The guy has been trying to wind people up for the last 2 days!! If I had … The guy has been trying to wind people up for the last 2 days!! If I had a few days off, I would be chilling out, this stinks of long term unemployment.

and you feel the need to abuse me for being long term unemployed?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4076764

u cud go to a couple of aa clinic sessions during ur time off.

ah a fan

starsparkle2311;4076763

"we" "our"? don't you mean "I" "my", lol, only joking:p

No I have foot cheese but no bunions........lol

ewww...I made myself cringe.

Azureus;4076781

ah a fan

nope, im a human being, few too many sherbets??

Banned

Azureus;4076771

Where is the abuse?

'This person is clearly a lazy umemployed scrote' would be abuse, but I did not say that

^^^^^^^^ :lol:
    repped

Azureus;4076781

ah a fan

http://www.1-hydroponics.co.uk/images/fans-and-filters/mediumsize/industrial-floor-fan-blower.jpg

FYI

Can I have some toast please?

Azureus;4076771

Weird, 'cause you were the same fella who posted a thread ranting about paying your taxes etc. ]here - yet you're unemployed... :lol:

Put simply I am one half of a double income, no kids, couple. We pay lots … Put simply I am one half of a double income, no kids, couple. We pay lots of tax and spend lots of money. We are what keeps this economy going. So I am utterly sick of hearing the politicians bleat on and on and on about how they want to support hard working families

:whistling:

Original Poster

moob;4077057

Weird, 'cause you were the same fella who posted a thread ranting about … Weird, 'cause you were the same fella who posted a thread ranting about paying your taxes etc. ]here - yet you're unemployed... :lol::whistling:

opps caught again...

Perhaps the next time you post a thread like this folk should just ignore you - then perhaps you'll get off your rear and go find a job instead of typing on an internet forum all day :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc34
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please34
      3. Car park fine UKPC66
      4. Where is cheapest place for Fifa 18 PS4?11

See more discussions