Expired

**Offer is live on Friday** Free Costa Coffee @ Wuntu

Found 8th Aug
EDIT 3: OFFER IS NOW CONFIRMED FOR FRIDAY

EDIT 2: It seems that Costa decided to pull the promotion at the last minute, so it will not be running any more.

EDIT: Three don't seem to know what they are talking about, I asked them if they were 100% sure it was happening today and they said 'Absolutely! The offer will go live today itself.'

Sorry for any confusion caused, I don't post without confirmation but I thought I had confirmation.
Community Updates
Top comments
I don't know why these Costa deals are posted until they are live as it causes a lot of confusion.
42 Comments
If anyone wants to swap this with anything else like ice cream from hot chocolate/beer from majestic/sunscreen lotion worth a tenner/kids activities for a pound.....pm me and I'm willing to swap 02 or other wuntu offers for this or Nero codes

Or there's a free personalised shaving kit worth £15 just pay postage £3.99. 8 books for free. Cage rouge for £5 mains. 2 burger for a tenner or two burgers for twelve depending on store chain and others I won't be using
Edited by: "LoveABargainAlways" 8th Aug
Not in the t's and c's.
Does it expire today or Friday?
Just got off a live chat with three they said It would be Friday but took my email to confirm with me before it goes live
Is it usually go on app at 7 or 8 am?
Hmmmm so today or Friday?
Anyone want to swap a Nero code for my Costa code? Thanks
I don't know why these Costa deals are posted until they are live as it causes a lot of confusion.
Domthedonkey16 m ago

I don't know why these Costa deals are posted until they are live as it …I don't know why these Costa deals are posted until they are live as it causes a lot of confusion.

Because if OP waited until it was live someone else might post it and they wouldn't get any heat!
BigOrkWaaagh6 m ago

Because if OP waited until it was live someone else might post it and they …Because if OP waited until it was live someone else might post it and they wouldn't get any heat!

I doubt thats true, and its nice to get a heads up about upcoming deals
Moved to misc as still unconfirmed on site : threemicrosites.co.uk/rew…ons

and members in contact with Three are being given different info - live today or Friday etc.

If it goes live on app before main site please post a screen print showing offer on official app with dates and report thread, thanks all
LoveABargainAlways7 m ago

I doubt thats true, and its nice to get a heads up about upcoming deals

We had a heads up yesterday that the OP posted on and that was moved to Misc also

Live help always seem to give conflicting info on Costa when it's Wednesday/Friday.
Can swap any of the wuntu ones for the o2 cod beta code
Where's the offer gone? Costa's disappeared on my app?
Edited by: "LoveABargainAlways" 8th Aug
LoveABargainAlways5 m ago

Where's the offer gone? Costa's disappeared on my app?

It must be Friday.
Domthedonkey56 s ago

It must be Friday.

Its totally disapeared from the upcoming offers button, when it's been there for over a week?
LoveABargainAlways3 m ago

Its totally disapeared from the upcoming offers button, when it's been …Its totally disapeared from the upcoming offers button, when it's been there for over a week?

that because they are showing next weeks offer. Costa will most probably Friday now
Yeah ice cream is looking to be their offer today, Hotel chocolat really pushing the ice cream
come on jamie, how about waiting on the deal rather than doing a live chat? not that exciting...

that said...

Edited by: "brilly" 8th Aug
I have cafe nero code now (use anytime)
If you would like to swap your costa code
Please pm me
Thanks
Edited by: "tungle106" 8th Aug
Surprise, surprise. I wish people would stop doing this.
shirlsky1 h, 5 m ago

that because they are showing next weeks offer. Costa will most probably …that because they are showing next weeks offer. Costa will most probably Friday now

Or Monday like last time with some people receiving next to nothing when trying to use the voucher
sydney87133 m ago

Or Monday like last time with some people receiving next to nothing when …Or Monday like last time with some people receiving next to nothing when trying to use the voucher

use the balance checker to check it hasn't been used. The problem with the app giving out the same gift card to different people is on the increase judging by the comments on here
brilly2 h, 40 m ago

come on jamie, how about waiting on the deal rather than doing a live …come on jamie, how about waiting on the deal rather than doing a live chat? not that exciting...that said...[Image]

I wouldn't do it unless I had confirmation, and I thought I did. Nice to get a heads up if there is a confirmation (helps us trade early), but unfortunately Three were wrong. Can't help it, I asked if they were 100% sure and they said yes after all.
BigOrkWaaagh4 h, 53 m ago

Because if OP waited until it was live someone else might post it and they …Because if OP waited until it was live someone else might post it and they wouldn't get any heat!

Nope, I do it because it helps people who trade - it certainly helps me as nobody really uses the Wuntu trading thread any more. This is my favourite offer and I'm so disappointed that it hasn't happened today, despite being told it was. I have amended the OP to show its not happening today too.
jamie0151 h, 15 m ago

I wouldn't do it unless I had confirmation, and I thought I did. Nice to …I wouldn't do it unless I had confirmation, and I thought I did. Nice to get a heads up if there is a confirmation (helps us trade early), but unfortunately Three were wrong. Can't help it, I asked if they were 100% sure and they said yes after all.

Well you can help it, you can wait until the deal is live.
BigOrkWaaagh1 m ago

Well you can help it, you can wait until the deal is live.

The way I saw it was that I already had confirmation, so there was no point waiting. Previously, live chat had been right so I had no reason not to believe them.
jamie01514 m ago

The way I saw it was that I already had confirmation, so there was no …The way I saw it was that I already had confirmation, so there was no point waiting. Previously, live chat had been right so I had no reason not to believe them.

To be fair i've seen several conflicting live chats before so take it with a pinch of salt.I really thought it would be pizza this week!
Domthedonkey3 m ago

To be fair i've seen several conflicting live chats before so take it with …To be fair i've seen several conflicting live chats before so take it with a pinch of salt.I really thought it would be pizza this week!

I'll consider that next time, will try to get a bit more evidence before posting.
You almost got me excited
Anyway well done , these threads are great for trading.
34644295-kG4pa.jpg
Is this new ?
hethekid49 m ago

[Image] Is this new ?

It's a 'new' offer (code is different I think), but it's the same one as last week, and it will probably be running again next week.
It's such a shame Costa have pulled the offer at the last minute, this explains everything!

Anyway, I'll give a £1 Amazon Gift Card to the first person who PM's me a receipt of a purchase made today at Costa (must be for a drink mentioned in the offer terms and conditions though) as a way of apology!
jamie0151 h, 42 m ago

It's such a shame Costa have pulled the offer at the last minute, this …It's such a shame Costa have pulled the offer at the last minute, this explains everything! Anyway, I'll give a £1 Amazon Gift Card to the first person who PM's me a receipt of a purchase made today at Costa (must be for a drink mentioned in the offer terms and conditions though) as a way of apology!

Nice

34654243-Mlxsm.jpg
Have we had any official proof the offer being pulled
Ben_22 m ago

Have we had any official proof the offer being pulled

Multiple people were told this by Three support.
jamie0157 m ago

Multiple people were told this by Three support.

Just got off live chat with them and got this

34664661-bPGzF.jpg
Seems like they don't really have a idea of what's going on
Edited by: "Ben_2" 9th Aug
Ben_212 m ago

Just got off live chat with them and got this[Image] Seems like they …Just got off live chat with them and got this[Image] Seems like they don't really have a idea of what's going on

34664709.jpg
They said this to me about a Wednesday offer...

The most official confirmation you will get is from Wuntu's Facebook page, which said:

16336622981533835075.jpg
Which is so helpful.

Guess we'll have to wait and see, hopefully it's not the one running just in the morning but instead for the whole day!
Edited by: "jamie015" 9th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants