Groups

offer of the day

All the best discounted deals from major retailers . eg argos ,house of frazer , currys M&S ect .Updated throughout the day SAVE ££££££££££ be the first to know what deals and reductions are on the high street.

10 Comments

Link not working mishka

offeroftheday.co.uk/

quite a few of the deals on HUKD come from this website :-)

tinker15;3823770

http://www.offeroftheday.co.uk/quite a few of the deals on HUKD come from … http://www.offeroftheday.co.uk/quite a few of the deals on HUKD come from this website :-)

Soooo true.

Haha people are voting this cold 'cos they don't want other people to know about the site! Keep voting hot and bumping this thread!!

Not seen this page before - will be keeping an eye on....Thanks OP

omg wow cool thanks.. think this will be expired or spammed soon..... no need for ppl to vote cold on this but obvioulsy ppl wanna bury this! hehe

yes i am often tempted to point out on a deal i seen it on offer of the day already. hot from me.

madmatt;3823825

Haha people are voting this cold 'cos they don't want other people to … Haha people are voting this cold 'cos they don't want other people to know about the site! Keep voting hot and bumping this thread!!

No ppl vote these cold as NO specific deal is mentioned. So just information really, so would be better placed in misc.
    Also most know about the site anyway

DIVA1977;3823899

No ppl vote these cold as know specific deal is mentioned. So just … No ppl vote these cold as know specific deal is mentioned. So just information so would be better placed in misc.Also most know about the site anyway

thats true actually..should be in misc

Moved to Misc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions