Offered Free - Chicco baby bouncer chair

Found 15th Oct 2009
I have Free to anyone who wants it a chicco baby bouncer chair with newborn headrest. Has been used for my 2 children but still has life left in it. Collection only due to size. thanks. i am in north east. Navy Blue & cream checky pattern.

6 Comments

Banned

have u read the rules.....not sure if you are allowed to give anything away now this could be construed as self promotion

infractions looming lol

Original Poster

sorry will take it off didnt realise you couldnt thanks

supermod

Ellen23, you are allowed to give things away for free in this MISC forum ('Freebie' giveaways) - you can arrange for collection or charge for delivery (p&p) but have no charge for the actual item - your current listing is fine though, thanks. :thumbsup:

Banned

hi ellen, sorry i was just making a joke.....theres been a lot of hoo haa over listings etc i was just mucking around:)

Original Poster

sigma;6586498

Ellen23, you are allowed to give things away for free in this MISC forum … Ellen23, you are allowed to give things away for free in this MISC forum ('Freebie' giveaways) - you can arrange for collection or charge for delivery (p&p) but have no charge for the actual item - your current listing is fine though, thanks. :thumbsup:

casparwhite;6586516

hi ellen, sorry i was just making a joke.....theres been a lot of hoo haa … hi ellen, sorry i was just making a joke.....theres been a lot of hoo haa over listings etc i was just mucking around:)

Let this be the last time for that kinda behaviour, sonny.:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone know where to buy cheap braided lightning cables for iPhone please?55
    2. Samsung S8 Case312
    3. Any recommend PC Speakers?36
    4. Any android box that will support android updates11

See more discussions