Groups

OFFERED SKY HD , £49 FOR BOX FREE INSTALL WITH FREE PHONE LINE RENTAL FOR YEAR!

offered this deal at local shopping center at small sky stall , even though i'm a exsisting sky customer he said if i sign with them ( wink wink , they do no checks with people signed up like this ) as a new customer , they will give me box for £49 , install free , and give me one years free phone line rental for a year ( which more than pays for hd subscription for the year ! ) also if i go multiroom they would supply same deal with extra free standard sky box ( plus multiroom subs. )
    has anyone else had this offered or will it work as i'm a exsisting customer?
    also no long waiting time as new customers get the hd box's much quicker.

3 Comments

So have you actually got this deal or was it just offered. As when i tried to do a similar thing with one of the Sky stalls they had to make a phone call to get me accepted and because i'd been an existing customer and had not been left for over a year i didnt qualify??? The bloke even tried doing it in my brothers name but apparently it goes on the house and not the name :thinking:

Original Poster

have been offered it and was about to ring today or tomorrow to complete , just wanted to see if any one else had seen it? or tried it.

Hi went to a similar sky stall at local shopping centre. This deal is now online too, with one month's free HD. Also was offered sky+hd boxfor £30 instead of £49. Worth shopping around, but not sure if they will match the free month's worth £9.75, still a saving though. Am still shopping around to find the best deal as have no phone line in anymore.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband78
      2. Ditched Sky1620
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?611
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?1016

See more discussions