offergames.co.uk legit website?

Posted 6th Sep 2018
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
And yeah it probably is. I got the same message as you must have.
“Registered on: 27-Jun-2018
Expiry date: 27-Jun-2019
Last updated: 27-Jun-2018“
“Although this website appears to be based in Canada there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.This webite is very new , and as such doesn’t have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.”
T&c pages quotes "Our registered office is" and then states a Nottingham address, but does not quote registered company number nor the country of registration. Just for that violation of Business (Names and Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2015: avoid.
Mechtup06/09/2018 19:54

And yeah it probably is. I got the same message as you must have.

I got a PM from a user named Rachlovesgames saying they'd found a pre-order for the upcoming Pokemon game for cheaper. Their profile said they've been a member since 2012 (could this be hacked?) with the only activity being 7 comments.
Edited by: "jco83" 6th Sep 2018
jco836th Sep 2018

I got a PM from a user named Rachlovesgames saying they'd found a …I got a PM from a user named Rachlovesgames saying they'd found a pre-order for the upcoming Pokemon game for cheaper. Their profile said they've been a member since 2012 (could this be hacked?) with the only activity being 7 comments.

Me too. I let Andy know. Not a hacked account as their achievements match up, but possibly hired by the “company” to advertise them.
therocksays6th Sep 2018

https://www.onbuy.com/gb/shop/offer-games/ part of the same company

35105183-sGqLJ.jpg

@therocksays I think they have just listed themselves as a seller on that website
Edited by: "jco83" 6th Sep 2018
Used these to preorder days gone. Game arrived and was much cheaper than everywhere else.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants