Groups

OFFEROFTHEDAY.CO.UK For those of you who dont know lol =)

Another website with good deals :-) might help sum1 xxxxxx

22 Comments

Banned

Half the deals posted here appear on there first!!! :w00t:

most people find the deal on there ..

it's basically an advanced kelkoo , i've had it bookmarked and in my RSS for a while

Banned

Nice one...saved it in favs

I mentioned this site on HUKDs over 12 months ago and was shot down very quickly and had a slap on the hand from a mod... I agree with guv though.. Most of the deals on here do appear on dealoftheday first.. I suppose it doesn't matter where you see the deals listed as long as you see it..

I check it out quite often as it is updated through out the day..

Original Poster

i like it makes a change lol x

I start the day there!!

The refine your search is a good tool as well... Takes away all them blooming women's clothes away from house of fraser and debenhams...

Banned

chesso;3921508

I start the day there!!

I start the day in the bathroom! :w00t:

looks a good site, worth a look :thumbsup:

guv;3921544

I start the day in the bathroom! :w00t:

That's a strange place to wake up mate...you really should spend more time in bed and spend less time drinking. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;3921824

That's a strange place to wake up mate...you really should spend more … That's a strange place to wake up mate...you really should spend more time in bed and spend less time drinking. :giggle:

same wavelength

Thanks OP. Didn't know that link

Thanks OP, I'd never heard of this site before :thumbsup:

Thanks, quitting HUKD....lmao

Banned

Linky, man!
    Have I got to do EVERYTHING myself?

Banned

Pluun;3925221

Linky, man!Have I got to do EVERYTHING myself?

how lazy are you?

]offeroftheday.co.uk

Banned

WoolyM;3921849

same wavelength

Thats not something you would really want to admit!:w00t:

guv;3925284

Thats not something you would really want to admit!:w00t:

HEY!!! :x

Even though I'm not clued up with every single subject in the world, I'll have you know I'm quite intelligent...and to prove it...my IQ score is a very healthy 168...or was that 1.68...I think it's the latter. :giggle:

Banned

realfriendlyman;3930761

HEY!!! :xEven though I'm not clued up with every single subject in the … HEY!!! :xEven though I'm not clued up with every single subject in the world, I'll have you know I'm quite intelligent...and to prove it...my IQ score is a very healthy 168...or was that 1.68...I think it's the latter. :giggle:

He loved his first game!

Then training tomorrow morning, followed by Charlton in the afternoon. Playing in a match Sunday, followed by Semi Final at WHL on Tuesday. Football mad!

guv;3930905

He loved his first game!Then training tomorrow morning, followed by … He loved his first game!Then training tomorrow morning, followed by Charlton in the afternoon. Playing in a match Sunday, followed by Semi Final at WHL on Tuesday. Football mad!

That's excellent mate......now I have one more spurs fan to hate. :giggle:
    You know I'm playing...I'm probably the friendliest Arsenal fan in the world

How comes you're taking him to so much all of a sudden...make sure you don't overwhelm the poor kid...I hope you can't see through my plan that I'm trying to steal his tickets. :giggle:

Say I said hi to the little fella but don't teach him to hate gooners? :-D

Banned

realfriendlyman;3931059

Say I said hi to the little fella but don't teach him to hate gooners? :-D

Too late.

He was standing up to the chants of "Stand up if you hate Ars*nal"".

Banned

ODB_69;3925269

how lazy are you? :p]www.offeroftheday.co.uk

Er...very?

Banned

still going strong
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions