OFFEROFTHEDAY.CO.UK For those of you who dont know lol =)

Found 2nd Jan 2009
Another website with good deals :-) might help sum1 xxxxxx
Community Updates
Misc
22 Comments
Half the deals posted here appear on there first!!! :w00t:
most people find the deal on there ..

it's basically an advanced kelkoo , i've had it bookmarked and in my RSS for a while
Nice one...saved it in favs
I mentioned this site on HUKDs over 12 months ago and was shot down very quickly and had a slap on the hand from a mod... I agree with guv though.. Most of the deals on here do appear on dealoftheday first.. I suppose it doesn't matter where you see the deals listed as long as you see it..

I check it out quite often as it is updated through out the day..
i like it makes a change lol x
I start the day there!!
The refine your search is a good tool as well... Takes away all them blooming women's clothes away from house of fraser and debenhams...
chesso;3921508

I start the day there!!

I start the day in the bathroom! :w00t:
looks a good site, worth a look :thumbsup:
guv;3921544

I start the day in the bathroom! :w00t:

That's a strange place to wake up mate...you really should spend more time in bed and spend less time drinking. :giggle:
realfriendlyman;3921824

That's a strange place to wake up mate...you really should spend more … That's a strange place to wake up mate...you really should spend more time in bed and spend less time drinking. :giggle:

same wavelength

Thanks OP. Didn't know that link
Thanks OP, I'd never heard of this site before :thumbsup:
Thanks, quitting HUKD....lmao
Linky, man!
Have I got to do EVERYTHING myself?
Pluun;3925221

Linky, man!Have I got to do EVERYTHING myself?

how lazy are you?

]offeroftheday.co.uk
WoolyM;3921849

same wavelength

Thats not something you would really want to admit!:w00t:
guv;3925284

Thats not something you would really want to admit!:w00t:

HEY!!! :x

Even though I'm not clued up with every single subject in the world, I'll have you know I'm quite intelligent...and to prove it...my IQ score is a very healthy 168...or was that 1.68...I think it's the latter. :giggle:
realfriendlyman;3930761

HEY!!! :xEven though I'm not clued up with every single subject in the … HEY!!! :xEven though I'm not clued up with every single subject in the world, I'll have you know I'm quite intelligent...and to prove it...my IQ score is a very healthy 168...or was that 1.68...I think it's the latter. :giggle:

He loved his first game!

Then training tomorrow morning, followed by Charlton in the afternoon. Playing in a match Sunday, followed by Semi Final at WHL on Tuesday. Football mad!
guv;3930905

He loved his first game!Then training tomorrow morning, followed by … He loved his first game!Then training tomorrow morning, followed by Charlton in the afternoon. Playing in a match Sunday, followed by Semi Final at WHL on Tuesday. Football mad!

That's excellent mate......now I have one more spurs fan to hate. :giggle:
You know I'm playing...I'm probably the friendliest Arsenal fan in the world

How comes you're taking him to so much all of a sudden...make sure you don't overwhelm the poor kid...I hope you can't see through my plan that I'm trying to steal his tickets. :giggle:

Say I said hi to the little fella but don't teach him to hate gooners? :-D
realfriendlyman;3931059

Say I said hi to the little fella but don't teach him to hate gooners? :-D

Too late.

He was standing up to the chants of "Stand up if you hate Ars*nal"".
ODB_69;3925269

how lazy are you? :p]www.offeroftheday.co.uk

Er...very?
still going strong
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants