Groups
    EXPIRED

Offficial Moto G charger?

Where can I get one? I used to use the one I had with my old Samsung Galaxy but left it in a hotel room.

I bought a cheap one off ebay which only works sometime and hardly ever when my phone gets to 0% charge.

The charger I bought says Motorola input 100-240v 0.2A. Output 5.1v 850ma.

Can anyone suggest where I can get a proper one as I don't want to keep spending money on dodgy chargers.

Many thanks in advance.

Rob

8 Comments

I bought one of these:
    Blackberry charger only £3.63 delivered - Excellent charger

Original Poster

Sounds good but review says:Ordered 2 of these chargers on the basis I travel, great quality charger however neither charger arrived with the UK plug attachment as shown in the description and photo.

Does this come with a UK plug?

humanracer

Sounds good but review says:Ordered 2 of these chargers on the basis I … Sounds good but review says:Ordered 2 of these chargers on the basis I travel, great quality charger however neither charger arrived with the UK plug attachment as shown in the description and photo.Does this come with a UK plug?

Mine did

Assuming you have the USB cable supplied with the phone...
    handtec.co.uk/mot…tml

I bought a cheap USB plug off ebay that discharged my Moto G but was fine on older handset, bit the bullet and spent proper money on one that works

You can get a free one I think if you have a Motorola it was listed under freebies. The plug only

You can get a free one I think if you have a Motorola it was listed under … You can get a free one I think if you have a Motorola it was listed under freebies. The plug only

Expired. Reply from Motorola:

"Unfortunately the link on hotukdeals.com is a scam. We do not send out free chargers and we are looking into having the link taken down as it is misleading a lot of people. We apologise for the situation."

Original Poster

barco

Assuming you have the USB cable supplied with the … Assuming you have the USB cable supplied with the phone...http://www.handtec.co.uk/motorola-mains-uk-usb-power-adapter-spn5516a.html

This is the one I have but it doesn't work very well. Maybe the USB cable?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780

See more discussions