Office 365 1 Year Activation Key

Found 12th Apr 2015
Hello All,

I brought a Linx tablet which comes with 1 year office 365 license.

I haven't activated it so far as I really don't need it (Already got Office 2013)

I saw this being sold on Ebay; I wonder can some one suggest me how can I extract the activation key from the tablet without it been activated on my personal account.

Many Thanks
Community Updates
AskOffice
7 Comments
Hi, there is a guide over on linxtablet.co.uk forum which explains how to extract the key as I am thinking of doing the same with my office key on my linx 10. There has been loads of keys put on eBay from the linx tablets and the HP stream ones lately though.
Do you mean you own a copy of Office 2013, or you have an Office 365 subscription?
If the later, when you activate the key it will just extend your subscription for a further twelve months, but only for a personal account i.e. one computer plus one laptop or tablet.
phoenix4102

Hi, there is a guide over on linxtablet.co.uk forum which explains how to … Hi, there is a guide over on linxtablet.co.uk forum which explains how to extract the key as I am thinking of doing the same with my office key on my linx 10. There has been loads of keys put on eBay from the linx tablets and the HP stream ones lately though.

I understand EBay is flooded with these; however I couldn't find how to do it in on linxtablet.co.uk; direct link will be greatly appreciated.

On my tablet; all I see is to activate the office; which I believe if I do will be activated and get associated with my login account.
This is the link you need (you need to register). It's actually trivially simple if you do it when you first get the device, but more complicated afterwards if a MS account is set up on the tablet. In your case I think you will need to set up a new user account, switch to it but don't log in to Microsoft at all, then follow the simple steps.

Good luck!
Ferris

This is the link you need (you need to register). It's actually … This is the link you need (you need to register). It's actually trivially simple if you do it when you first get the device, but more complicated afterwards if a MS account is set up on the tablet. In your case I think you will need to set up a new user account, switch to it but don't log in to Microsoft at all, then follow the simple steps.Good luck!

Thanks
On my Linx tablet the subscription is only valid for 30 days
Hello, you can find keys for Microsoft Office 365 on licence-activation.com, the best on the internet.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants