Groups
    EXPIRED

Office Chair??

I am in need of a comfy, yet cheap office chair. Was going to buy used, but they're scarce. Anyone know of any good sales in the retail shops around??

17 Comments

Viking-Direct.co.uk did have a leather office chair on for £29.99 (Q29-BOSS) but it now seems to be £34.99. Also there were two free gifts, a rucksack and document bag, but they seem to be OOS.

I actually just tried this morning for this deal and it fell apart while I was checking out....so maybe it will come back soon.

Whoops made a few mistakes. Product code Q29-BOSS brings up the same chair for £34.99 but if you use YU9-BOSS it is only £29.99 (excl VAT) with free delivery. I bought it just now and it came to roughly £35 including delivery. I added the free rucksack on the front page but it was OOS but the site let me put it on back order....whatever that means. Maybe it will come, no big loss if it doesn't.

Original Poster

Thanks!! That's perfect.

Here's a pic of mine as there isn't one on the viking-direct page.

http://www.jennifernikkel.com/IMG_0448.JPG

Was thinking of getting one of these myself. That looks really comfy + sturdy.

Thanks for posting

Ray.

Just ordered mine today Thanks for the help with the picture also!

Got the document bag free with mine (as you said "if it arrives", but pleased anyway).

Ray.

:lol: As he spins around, skating across the floor, laughing hysterically, he thinks to himself....... "They must be mad, how can they let me have this for so little £'s?"..... yaaaaaaahaaaaahahahaaaaaa...

It arrived very early this morning along with the document bag, which is okay for a freebie :lol:

The chair is great quality, much better than I expected.... nice!

Thanks

Ray.

Fantastic isn't it? I love mine too and the quality seems to be great especially for this kind of money!!!!

It is great Everyone that's seen it so far, only compliments on it. Think I'm going to have trouble with others nicking it if they're first into the room.

What type of leather is it?
    I don't really like real leather they smell kind of bad, prefer those fake black leather that some biker jackets are made from. Is the height adjustable as well?

oceanic

What type of leather is it? I don't really like real leather they smell … What type of leather is it? I don't really like real leather they smell kind of bad, prefer those fake black leather that some biker jackets are made from. Is the height adjustable as well?

Hi oceanic + welcome to HUKD.

The chairs in this thread are real leather + for around £35.00p delivered are excellent value. Plus you get a free gift choice (take a look at the link for Viking on the right of this page).

They are height + slight tilt adjustable. They swivel round very easily + are definitely a quality chair.

That's if you don't mind the smell of leather.

Thanks nice place this website, neatly organised. What i meant more than anything is it those hairy type of leather or those flat plastic leather, heairy leather bad, plasticy rubbery silky leather good.

Any idea at all what i'm trying to say? :?

oceanic

is it those hairy type of leather or those flat plastic leather, hairy … is it those hairy type of leather or those flat plastic leather, hairy leather bad, plasticy rubbery silky leather good. :?

Do you mean "suede leather" ? That's the brown (or black) hairy type leather that is used in hush puppy type shoes and those brown cowboy jackets with tassles on etc. If you do mean suede then this is to confirm that the chairs are not suede but are made of the hard plastic type leather, as found in motorcycle jackets etc.
    Hope this helps

Col S

These chairs are the mutt's nuts. I've got my fat arse on mine right now. Don't know if it is real leather but I don't really care. For £30 it is a real bargain.

Hmm tempting, now HL2's been released will need something to look after my back

oceanic

Thanks nice place this website, neatly organised. What i meant more than … Thanks nice place this website, neatly organised. What i meant more than anything is it those hairy type of leather or those flat plastic leather, heairy leather bad, plasticy rubbery silky leather good. Any idea at all what i'm trying to say? :?

:lol: No it's not the hairy type of leather. It's more like the kind of leather you would use for a wallet. The smell isn't that strong either.

Another point, if the chair is in stock, it will be delivered "next working day"

Viking are very good with customer service too, at least that's what I've found, excellent in fact.

lol

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Currys Return44
    2. wANT TO BUY A CHEAP SSD11
    3. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22
    4. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511

See more discussions