Groups

Office crush....

I dont know what else to call it........i work with 99% women, some absolute stunners too then a random part time girl from Ukraine starts and ever since i cant stop looking!!!! I even look @ the clock and think 'she'll be here in a minute!!!' She's caught me staring quite a few times and just smiles.

PS. Do not tell my gf!!!!!!

48 Comments

is that it?:?

:giggle: Does your GF read HUKD?

Original Poster

And no its not another idea for a film!!!!!

KINGROBTHEFIRST;2703661

And no its not another idea for a film!!!!!

sounds like one to me :thumbsup:

lol I would of already been on a 2nd date by now.

F A I L

black gerbil1;2703693

lol I would of already been on a 2nd date by now. F A I L

F A I L for 'dating' and counting them :thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;2703693

Lol...I would be on the 1st date.....it would just go on for a long time....

Seriously...you like her talk to her...if nothing else happens you will at least be friends and its always nice to experience other cultures

Thats so cute......till you get to the girlfriend bit. Still sweet though..... unless you act on it then you're a two timing good for nothing! :-D

Banned

Actually where is your place? I'm in Stafford...is it near?

My grandad was Ukranian, so me and this girl will have more in common

black gerbil1;2703693

It that cos the 1st woman wouldn't put up with you long enough to get to the end of the date?! :whistling:

Original Poster

ODB_69;2703717

Lol...I would be on the 1st date.....it would just go on for a long … Lol...I would be on the 1st date.....it would just go on for a long time....Seriously...you like her talk to her...if nothing else happens you will at least be friends and its always nice to experience other cultures

OK. I'll invite her round for dinner and the mrs can cook. How ironic. (see my post in flirt thread!!!)

hellfire;2703741

Thats so cute......till you get to the girlfriend bit. Still sweet … Thats so cute......till you get to the girlfriend bit. Still sweet though..... unless you act on it then you're a two timing good for nothing! :-D

Oh hes acting on it in his head alright!

take a pic to help us out so we can help you decide what to do :-D

Banned

Why are all the women I work with rough??

Theres like 1 whos kinda cute, but not my type...she is a pit girl in her spare time though...great bod

Original Poster

hellfire;2703741

Thats so cute......till you get to the girlfriend bit. Still sweet … Thats so cute......till you get to the girlfriend bit. Still sweet though..... unless you act on it then you're a two timing good for nothing! :-D

I wouldnt act on it, havnt got the time (with writing my next film)....its just weird how i'm surrounded by women and dont butt an eyelid and then a total random distracts me for weeks on end.

Banned

dump your G/F and date the fit bird :whistling:

Banned

I'm sure your gf, won't mind.

You are a bloke after all!

KINGROBTHEFIRST;2703789

I wouldnt act on it, havnt got the time (with writing my next … I wouldnt act on it, havnt got the time (with writing my next film)....its just weird how i'm surrounded by women and dont butt an eyelid and then a total random distracts me for weeks on end.

Sometimes there is just that click. Just a pain when it happens and you're already in a relationship, for some anyway :whistling:

Banned

dog_cop;2703795

dump your G/F and date the fit bird :whistling:

WRONG

Explore the possibilities of a 3 way relationship instead :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kungfu;2703759

Oh hes acting on it in his head alright!

Thats soooooooooooooo true!!!!!!!!!

KINGROBTHEFIRST;2703789

I wouldnt act on it, havnt got the time (with writing my next … I wouldnt act on it, havnt got the time (with writing my next film)....its just weird how i'm surrounded by women and dont butt an eyelid and then a total random distracts me for weeks on end.

lol its quite normal mate u aint gonna fancy EVERY woman around u, question is....are you gonna obsess to the point of it distracting you from your real g/f. Testing times ahead for you son you need a guide...............

http://www.jdray.net/photos/d/2788-4/dangerous_to_go_alone.jpg

Original Poster

ODB_69;2703806

WRONGExplore the possibilities of a 3 way relationship instead :thumbsup:

If only......saying thay my gf is a bit.......curious?

Banned

KINGROBTHEFIRST;2703824

SOLD

3 way matey :thumbsup:

KINGROBTHEFIRST;2703824

Yeah, every bloke hopes that :-D

Original Poster

[QUOTE=kungfu;2703822]lol its quite normal mate u aint gonna fancy EVERY woman around u, question is....are you gonna obsess to the point of it distracting you from your real g/f. Testing times ahead for you son you need a guide...............

No mate, knowing my luck she's just after a work permit extension!!!!!!

dont do it !!
    when it all goes **** up you will have to see her everyday

Banned

KINGROBTHEFIRST;2703848

[QUOTE=kungfu;2703822]lol its quite normal mate u aint gonna fancy EVERY … [QUOTE=kungfu;2703822]lol its quite normal mate u aint gonna fancy EVERY woman around u, question is....are you gonna obsess to the point of it distracting you from your real g/f. Testing times ahead for you son you need a guide...............No mate, knowing my luck she's just after a work permit extension!!!!!!

Or your EXTENSION :giggle:

akme;2703860

dont do it !! when it all goes ti ts up you will have to see her everyday

bah who lets logic ruin the fun!!!!

take a pic !!!!

Banned

Scream;2703771

take a pic to help us out so we can help you decide what to do :-D

Scream;2703884

take a pic !!!!

Calm down lad....

dear me...hes not even spoke to her...hardly gonna take a pic....

unless hes a bit odd lol:p

KINGROBTHEFIRST;2703893

[QUOTE=DLM;2703862]Off topic but funny.......i have a tendancy to sleep … [QUOTE=DLM;2703862]Off topic but funny.......i have a tendancy to sleep on my lunchbreaks and last week while reclining the chair and having a good snooze the worst imaginable thing happened happened which you have no control over whilst being asleep......u can guess........4 women now have PROOF on there mobile phones..........this will not be 4gotten anytime soon!!!!!!

bad, bad times poor u

Banned

ODB_69;2703749

Actually where is your place? I'm in Stafford...is it near? My grandad … Actually where is your place? I'm in Stafford...is it near? My grandad was Ukranian, so me and this girl will have more in common

ODB I hvae always felt something really strongly for Ukraine, you reckon we can toss

Dell_in_the_bed;2703919

you reckon we can toss

to far brah

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2703919

ODB I hvae always felt something really strongly for Ukraine, you reckon … ODB I hvae always felt something really strongly for Ukraine, you reckon we can toss

black gerbil1;2703933

to far brah

LOOOOOOL

What BG said

ODB_69;2703897

Calm down lad.... dear me...hes not even spoke to her...hardly gonna take … Calm down lad.... dear me...hes not even spoke to her...hardly gonna take a pic....unless hes a bit odd lol:p

How are we supposed to help him if we dont know what she looks like. If shes fugly then we can tell him to forget it, BUT if shes like a supermodel then defo go for a 3 way :-D

Original Poster

Just ordered her address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha!Ha!

KINGROBTHEFIRST;2703966

I think i've found … I think i've found her..........http://www.ukrainian-women.com/ladies/yd4301.shtml

3 WAY !!!!!!!

99% Women? Does that mean all the women you work with are 1% Man?

Gazbert;2704000

99% Women? Does that mean all the women you work with are 1% Man?

Someone is on the ball today. Good spot :thumbsup: They probs have mini beards. No wonder he's never given them a second look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369

See more discussions