Expired

Official 360 Battery pack

Banned 7 replies
Found 23rd Apr 2010
anywhere selling rechargeable battery pack cheap Game & Gamestation in my area don't sell them any more.

1. Ask
  2. Battery
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Battery
7 Comments

I've got one of these and it works a treat and its cheap as chips ;-)

http://www1.dealextreme.com/productimages/sku_31710_1.jpg

[COLOR=#950103]dealextreme.com/det…710[/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

I saw GAME selling there own branded looks like the above how much gaming do you get out of full charge.

You can buy the battery pack's(Size AA) on ebay- £2.00 a piece from Hong Kong.

you can get a charger station from argos which comes with 2 batteries for £15 if I'm not mistaken!

Original Poster Banned

already do a charge cable and one battery.

I found a genuine battery pack on ebay for £3 from Hong Kong.

JohnCenaFan;8443930

already do a charge cable and one battery.I found a genuine battery pack … already do a charge cable and one battery.I found a genuine battery pack on ebay for £3 from Hong Kong.

Do you really think its going to be a 'genuine' Microsoft battery pack at this price :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

steevieboy4u;8444039

Do you really think its going to be a 'genuine' Microsoft battery pack at … Do you really think its going to be a 'genuine' Microsoft battery pack at this price :whistling:

Hope it is. the picture was of a genuine battery(there was other listings like the battery you posted) it also said that the official change cable is needed to charge the battery.

GAME was selling them for 4.99 but where out of stock. So £2.50 from HK sounds right considering that there prices are always cheaper.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    4. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88

See more discussions