Official Assassins Creed Brotherhood Thread !

Banned 31 replies
Found 14th Nov 2010
Out Friday the 19th On All Platforms.
This thread will have prices of all retailers, trailers and reviews.
Feel free to add your own stuff
Who's ready for the 3rd installment.
I know i am!
Trailer link: youtube.com/wat…LaE
Amazon: 36.99
Shopto.net: 32.85!!!
Play.com: 37.99
Game: 37.99 or 39.99 special edition
The Hut: 36.93
HMV: 37.99 with extra unlockable
Zavvi: 36.95
Asda Online: 37.91
Tesco Online: 37.91
Sainsburys Instore: ?
Asda Instore: ?
Tesco Instore: ?
Morrisons Instore: ?

Anything else you wanna know , just ask!

31 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Cheapest so far is shopto.net!

Banned

Given how much Ubisoft charged for the poor DLC last time, I won't be rushing out to get this. I'll wait for it to go sub £20.

Original Poster Banned

Looks really good to me , i personally cant wait!

Sloth/Mod

Going to cost me £25 theoretically............which is what i paid for Black Ops.

£37 gift card @ Argos for Black Ops trade in + a £10 voucher from stuff i bought there the other day should cover the price when it's out.

Banned

I'm not Gona bother with this will be sub £20 soon anyway

Would rather wait for assassins creed 3 tbh

Not to mention with gt5 coming out in 9 days this game will go unnoticed to quite a majority of people
Edited by: "dj_urban" 14th Nov 2010

dj_urban

Not to mention with gt5 coming out in 9 days this game will go unnoticed … Not to mention with gt5 coming out in 9 days this game will go unnoticed to quite a majority of people

Original Poster Banned

True about Gran Turismo but i feel assassins creed is just to good to pass up

mozeley

not really, different genres some people hate racing games.

Not getting as much as I like AC, but Black Ops and Uni (mostly Black Ops) is taking up the majority of my time.

Anyway is Brotherhood just basically an addition to AC2? You are still Ezio so it much be.

Original Poster Banned

Lost Symphonies

Not getting as much as I like AC, but Black Ops and Uni (mostly Black … Not getting as much as I like AC, but Black Ops and Uni (mostly Black Ops) is taking up the majority of my time.Anyway is Brotherhood just basically an addition to AC2? You are still Ezio so it much be.

its a full game

safx41

its a full game

But it's not AC3, it's just AC2.5, to me anyway.

Original Poster Banned

Lost Symphonies

But it's not AC3, it's just AC2.5, to me anyway.

fair argument but i loved ezio and cant wait to get this

Even though AC2 bored me at times, I am still really looking forward to this.

On the other hand, I couldn't give a monkey's chuff about GT5.

Banned

TV advert is getting on my wick and the framerate...

Banned

Spark

Even though AC2 bored me at times, I am still really looking forward to … Even though AC2 bored me at times, I am still really looking forward to this.On the other hand, I couldn't give a monkey's chuff about GT5.

well thats cos you're an xbox fanboy! Too many here already mate, dont need another one.

csiman

well thats cos you're an xbox fanboy! Too many here already mate, dont … well thats cos you're an xbox fanboy! Too many here already mate, dont need another one.

I feel the same about it, and I own both consoles.

Banned

natversion1

I feel the same about it, and I own both consoles.

I do too but at least I own a PS3 lol

csiman

well thats cos you're an xbox fanboy! Too many here already mate, dont … well thats cos you're an xbox fanboy! Too many here already mate, dont need another one.

Actually I own a PS3 as well and have done since before it was launched over here so it's likely that I've probably had one for longer than you.

I was on it for most of the weekend actually since a couple of my mates were silly enough to buy Black Ops on the wrong format.
Edited by: "Spark" 15th Nov 2010

Original Poster Banned

Nearly released any price updates

csiman

Yes, that's the only possible explanation that could be reached by someone not being interested in GT5... (where's the :roll: smiley when you need it?).

Looking massively forward to both, haven't played GT since number 3 and while I'm not normally into driving sims, I've always enjoyed GT. Also can't wait for NFS on Friday!

Shopto have it instock.
So you could get it delivered on Wednesday, if you ordered today or tomorrow

add-man

Shopto have it instock.So you could get it delivered on Wednesday, if you … Shopto have it instock.So you could get it delivered on Wednesday, if you ordered today or tomorrow

lol, no they don't.

it says they have it in stock...

shopto.net/PS3…tml

Availability: Pre-order

Not that it matters, even if they did have physical copies in stock, they wouldn't send them till Friday/Monday at the earliest.

It has just occurred to me that these people are talking about Assassin's Creed
I blame the people bringing GT5 into the thread and taking it OT.

Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 16th Nov 2010

cookiemonster83

http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDEO%20GAMES/PS3GR04-Gran%20Turismo%205.htmlAvailability: Pre-orderNot that it matters, even if they did have physical copies in stock, they wouldn't send them till Friday/Monday at the earliest.

Im talking about AC:B not GT5

Sloth/Mod

Ordered it in the end from Shopto.net.............just arrived.

Ordered from coolshop - just arrived too ! Woo hoo !

is it good then?

Syzable

i ordered from shopto and mine hasnt arrived yet

do they still use recorded delivery?

Sloth/Mod

Yes, i'm enjoying it............continues straight off from AC II and has more Desmond levels this time.

xbox-360-elite

is it good then?

Syzable

Not for pre-orders..........just standard delivery now. I only had the option of normal or TNT.

Original Poster Banned

Great game , top notch delivery recieved yesterday from shopto ! loving it , i recommend to all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    3. word association Game74244916
    4. Add one, leave one game54415442

See more discussions