Groups

Official Christmas Tree and Decorations Photo Thread

If you have your Christmas Tree up yet, post up a photo.
    I will do mine later as MrsTooTough has me getting up into the attic to get ours.

19 Comments

I'm sending my OH into the attic today as well so your not alone.
    Normally put mine up on 1st December but can't remember if we kept the trees last year so he has to go look.

Mine went up last night, hubby left this morning for 6 months...gutted

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;3542798

Aw, hope you are ok.

I'm useless without my man for 1 day x x

Buying this tree from John Lewis, will post a pic when I decorate 2nd week of Dec. Not sure which way i'll stick it up though

[IMG]s7v1.scene7.com/is/…lt2?$product$[/IMG]

I'm going to put my fiddy trees up on the 1st December.

Lulu'sMammy;3542798

deployed? big hugs for you:friends:

We don't put up any trees or decorations at Christmas. I take the cards down on Boxing Day (to my wife's annoyance), I can't stand the clutter and them forever falling off the shelf like dominoes.

Original Poster

dmissy13;3543125

deployed? big hugs for you:friends:

Funny Farm after putting up with Lulu ? lol

mrtootough;3543227

Funny Farm after putting up with Lulu ? lol

Shut it, or face having no balls....i'm violent today! Only joking, i'm only annoyed coz you guessed right!!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;3543294

Shut it, or face having no balls....i'm violent today! Only joking, i'm … Shut it, or face having no balls....i'm violent today! Only joking, i'm only annoyed coz you guessed right!!

GULP !!!:w00t:

Here's a pic of one tree half way through sorting it all....
    http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/2568/001uw3.th.jpg

Fab thread idea hun - will post a pic when I put mine up next weekend:thumbsup:
    Woo hoo - getting excitin now :-D

Lulu'sMammy;3543381

Looks fab already hun lol
    Soz ur hubbies not with you over Christmas though :friends:

Original Poster

Predikuesi;3543157

We don't put up any trees or decorations at Christmas. I take the cards … We don't put up any trees or decorations at Christmas. I take the cards down on Boxing Day (to my wife's annoyance), I can't stand the clutter and them forever falling off the shelf like dominoes.

Bah Humbug
    http://www.norcalblogs.com/watts/images/Scrooge.jpg

I have put one of my trees up will take photos later on when both are done.

Predikuesi;3543157

We don't put up any trees or decorations at Christmas. I take the cards … We don't put up any trees or decorations at Christmas. I take the cards down on Boxing Day (to my wife's annoyance), I can't stand the clutter and them forever falling off the shelf like dominoes.

BAH HUMBUG !!!! i take it you dont have any children:-D

Not sure if we are bothering with a Christmas Tree this year. We have five cats who all love to climb it and steal the decorations. We also can't put the presents under the tree as the cats tend to claw them open! Lol!

kimbyanne;3612081

Not sure if we are bothering with a Christmas Tree this year. We have … Not sure if we are bothering with a Christmas Tree this year. We have five cats who all love to climb it and steal the decorations. We also can't put the presents under the tree as the cats tend to claw them open! Lol!

I have 5 kids (12, 11, 10, 34 months and 11 months) so i have had to put mine up high this year or the youngest 2 will be trying to climb it never mind cats too

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;3543381

Looks professional! can you come round and do mine please? lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat613
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691426
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492

See more discussions