✰✰✰ Official Cravendale Milk 'Epic Straws' code thread - all codes, discussion etc in here ✰✰✰ Promotion now over ✰✰✰ FULL DETAILS OF THE 81 SETS ORGANISED FOR THE POORLY CHILDREN ON THE POSTPALS CHARITY SITE IN POST 904 ✰✰✰ THANK YOU EVERYONE ✰✰✰

914 replies
Found 29th Sep 2012
The official Cranvendale milk 'Epic Straws' code thread, for code requests and code giveaways, as well as any general use codes which are released.

During the Kermit promotion the hukd thread was very busy, lets hope people are as kind and generous as last time.

JUSTFORYOU extra code but need to use before 10pm 19/10/12
- Leer

Free code from Cravendale Facebook page: TUGOFSTRAW
"To celebrate the slurping fun in 'Tug of Straw', here's a free Epic Straws code for you all: TUGOFSTRAW (code expires 10pm Monday 22/10)
- tonysw9
- tonysw9

Newest free code: MUMSNETTER - Expires 10pm Monday 29/10
- tonysw9

Another free generic code: TWITTPARTY (not sure when it expires)
- dtemple

Another free generic code: MILKBATTLE - Expires 10pm Monday 29/10
- dtemple

Having MILF daily gives you strong boneRs
- simplex

New code - KITTYPOWER - thanks allthatIlove88 !
- miikeyblue

New code - EPICSTRAWS - Blasphemous.
- Blasphemous

New code - SLEIGHBELL
- Sickly sweet

New code via Twitter - MILKMANIAC
- tonysw9

New code from Facebook - THREEWEEKS
Expires 10pm 26/12
- miikeyblue

New code: STRAWSFANS
Valid 27/11 only
- miikeyblue

New Code: CRAVENDALE
- hypnoticstate

New Code: EPICTREE12 (Thanks to sisterangel29)
- dtemple

New code: ONEWEEK2GO
- dtemple

EPICTREE12
- samirali786

DECEMBER10 expires midnight on Monday 10th December
- Leer

16DECEMBER
- BaggerS

16DECEMBER
- dtemple

914 Comments

Original Poster

Link:
epicstraws.co.uk

Info:
10 codes = 1 epic straw set
Codes available on 2 litre bottles of Cravendale
Codes located on the back of the labels
Codes available until 16th December 2012
3 sets of epic straws available
facebook.com/Cra…ale = Cravendale facebook page

Codes (Generic ones, ie multiple use but only once per account)
ONEWEEK2GO
16DECEMBER
EPICTREE12
CRAVENDALE
MILKMANIAC

Expired codes:
COLP64FDN2
JS4GJT5MYC
SUPERSTRAW (valid until Sunday 07/10/12)
JUSTFORYOU
TWITTPARTY
TUGOFSTRAW
MUMSNETTER
MILKBATTLE
KITTYPOWER
EPICSTRAWS
SLEIGHBELL
THREEWEEKS

Spare codes for charity:
If you have any spare codes you won't use and want them to be donated to helping cheer up poorly children then PM me and I'll add them to the Cravendale account I have running for the children of postpals.co.uk

Original Poster

http://lbbonline.com/media/cache/f7/4f/f74fa950729341c17f5e04dd90d8c869.jpg

http://www.fastcocreate.com/multisite_files/cocreate/imagecache/inline-large/inline/2012/09/1681670-inline-1280-cravendales-epic-straws.jpg

http://www.snowingindoors.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/CRAVENDALE-EPIC-STRAWS1.jpg

Original Poster

And I'll be the first to say - I'd love any unwanted codes please

COLP64FDN2

Trace17

COLP64FDN2

Thanks

Code from Sainsburys mag: JS4GJT5MYC

if any one has any codes they dont wont to use then id be thrilled to get the thank you

Original Poster

Trace17

COLP64FDN2

miikeyblue

Code from Sainsburys mag: JS4GJT5MYC

Thanks guys!

See pm sweets.

Original Poster

If you have some codes but don't want the straws, you could always save the codes and get the epic straws sent to some poorly children in need of some TLC who are on postpals postpals.co.uk

I'll be saving codes for them (I've got one cravendale account running for my nephews and another cravendale account running for postpals) so if you want to donate any spare codes to postpals then just drop me a PM and I'll load them on the postpals account.

sickly sweet

If you have some codes but don't want the straws, you could always save … If you have some codes but don't want the straws, you could always save the codes and get the epic straws sent to some poorly children in need of some TLC who are on postpals http://www.postpals.co.ukI'll be saving codes for them (I've got one cravendale account running for my nephews and another cravendale account running for postpals) so if you want to donate any spare codes to postpals then just drop me a PM and I'll load them on the postpals account.

Thanks. I think I will support these... Thanks for the link...

Original Poster

Trace17

Thanks. I think I will support these... Thanks for the link...

It's a great charity, bringing smiles to faces of poorly children.
A letter or something in the post can be a real pick-me-up.

Original Poster

Thanks to Maccy I now have 8 codes, 2 more and that'll be one set sorted!
I've decided to send it to Megan as she loves cooking, decorating cupcakes and lots of other girlie things and has just had an operation, hopefully a silly set of straws might bring a smile or tempt her to drink some yummy milk postpals.co.uk/pal…-h/

would really appreciate if any one has any spare codes that are not needed thanks :-)))

SUPERSTRAW valid till sunday from Facebook page

Original Poster

nev166

SUPERSTRAW valid till sunday from Facebook page

Thank you!!

Sickly sweet just pm'd you a code...will have another one later after shopping X) x

bump!!

Original Poster

wendy56

Sickly sweet just pm'd you a code...will have another one later after … Sickly sweet just pm'd you a code...will have another one later after shopping X) x

Thank you very much!
I managed to get enough codes to order a straw set for Megan H postpals.co.uk/pal…-h/
I am now going to start a new account (so I can use the free codes again!) and start saving for Ella postpals.co.uk/pal…-c/ so all spare codes appreciated!!
Thank you again, and Maccy and everyone who's contributed codes.

Its a brilliant thing that you are doing just pm'd another x

can i have some free codes as well please and i thnk if any one has any spare codes they should be posted on here if your not going to use them. and i have one question why is every one on here sending them to the one same person (sicklysweet) i dont now if any one has thought about this yet but are you sure they are going to 'charity' and not for this persons own benifit

sickly sweet1 week, 2 days ago #3Reply

And I'll be the first to say - I'd love any unwanted codes please

Hi I asked for codes as well, if anyone has any (done buy cravendale too often not sold in my local shop, so about once a month) thanks

no more magazine codes or anything? kermit had one for each of the major supermarkets i think

sarahmarie12345

can i have some free codes as well please and i thnk if any one has any … can i have some free codes as well please and i thnk if any one has any spare codes they should be posted on here if your not going to use them. and i have one question why is every one on here sending them to the one same person (sicklysweet) i dont now if any one has thought about this yet but are you sure they are going to 'charity' and not for this persons own benifit sickly sweet1 week, 2 days ago #3ReplyAnd I'll be the first to say - I'd love any unwanted codes please

Are you kidding? Sickly sweet does loads for charity, has been a member for a very long time and is very well respected around here. YOU certainly won't be getting any codes here I'm afraid, jog on!

sarahmarie12345

can i have some free codes as well please and i thnk if any one has any … can i have some free codes as well please and i thnk if any one has any spare codes they should be posted on here if your not going to use them. and i have one question why is every one on here sending them to the one same person (sicklysweet) i dont now if any one has thought about this yet but are you sure they are going to 'charity' and not for this persons own benifit sickly sweet1 week, 2 days ago #3ReplyAnd I'll be the first to say - I'd love any unwanted codes please

look u doyle, SS does tons for charity, I can 100% vouch for her and her charity fundraising,

MODs please expose this multi we would not want to send codes to a spaming member, less than 2 hours a member and in here lol

^^^^ as the two posts above they say it all.

Original Poster

I think if other (longstanding) members post on here requesting codes then it's only right that they get shared around, absolutely! I don't want to hog them all, but then it is also up to the person giving them to choose who to give them to.
Thank you also goes to the people who have also posted the multi-use codes, they are fab!

Original Poster

For those questioning whether the codes will go to the postpals charity children mentioned, I looked in my cravendale account and it doesn't store the address you choose to send them to, but I can link to my charity justgiving page for another charity which shows I'm a giver not a taker (eh eh Miles) justgiving.com/Sic…eet

Anyway, this thread isn't about me it's about Cravendale, straws, epicness, codes, stuff, nonsense, milk, cats with no thumbs etc.
youtube.com/wat…1x8
http://2damnfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Cats-Figure-Out-The-Way-Of-The-Thumbs.gif

Fluffy isn't a Cravendale cat, no thumbs!:
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/8/dWNAInshY0qSPUKyYepgOA2.jpg

http://wklondon.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c823e53ef014e871dad6b970d-400wi

Original Poster

Lets have a competition to see who can do something awesome with their straws when they arrive.
This little boy put them through his toy house!
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p496/jenniferjain/P1050848%20cravendale%20epic%20straws_zps4e8c43ac.jpg

added in the original thread JUSTFORYOU which can be used before 10pm 19/10/12

Leer

added in the original thread JUSTFORYOU which can be used before 10pm … added in the original thread JUSTFORYOU which can be used before 10pm 19/10/12

Thanks!

starting to enter codes today and looking at cravendale site it says this...

"You can even receive a bonus code by telling your friends about the rewards scheme when you register."

is this just via facebook? dont use facebook personally so not sure if i missed a box somewhere.

miikeyblue

Thanks!

you're welcome,x

sarahmarie12345

I think you owe sickly sweet an apology she is along standing member on here and she helps a lot of people not just when there are codes to be had.

grannygrove

I think you owe sickly sweet an apology she is along standing member on … I think you owe sickly sweet an apology she is along standing member on here and she helps a lot of people not just when there are codes to be had.

I wouldn't hold your breath, GG.

sarahmarie12345

you are probably right heres a code for you G3TL05TPL2

brilly

you are probably right heres a code for you G3TL05TPL2

I nearly tried that

miikeyblue

I nearly tried that

dont be greedy sarah asked before you

brilly

dont be greedy sarah asked before you

That's what stopped me.

How old are you people?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread34
    2. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations22
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…44
    4. Toyota verso camera25

See more discussions