Official DSA comiplete theory test kit DVD ROM/ on netbook query

Found 28th May 2012
Hey all ive been looking and rather confuzzled basically what it is i've been bought a legit PC DVD of the theory test kit by DSA problem is i use a netbook now which has no DVD/CD Drive i know i can get an external but is there an easier way like just a usb pen or enter a key off the cd and download it instead?

ive tried backing it up to an iso and then transfering it to a usb pen but as soosn as i run it it asks please enter cd as this is a virtual drive so its not stupid lol
Community Updates
MiscDVDLaptop
5 Comments
Just mount the ISO you have in Daemon tools free and it should allow you to access the disk without issue as if you had a DVD drive connected. I do this on my netbook all the time after making images of disks on my main machine.
Astec123

Just mount the ISO you have in Daemon tools free and it should allow you … Just mount the ISO you have in Daemon tools free and it should allow you to access the disk without issue as if you had a DVD drive connected. I do this on my netbook all the time after making images of disks on my main machine.

Tried doing that it comes up with copy protection thing detecting that its not the actual DVD inserted i burnt a copy of the dvd to see if that would make any difference but the legit DVD seems to have something copy protection on it to stop it being cloned in any format although i have the real thing here and its legal for you to make a backup copy providing you have the original and its not rented etc
How did you create the ISO?
Astec123

How did you create the ISO?

Alcohol 120%
Try dvd43 to decrypt it.
Then copy dvd should sort out copy issues
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants