Official ' I have enough money for a xbox 360 thread'

50 replies
Found 27th Dec 2010
Wooooo!

I have enough money for a 360!!

Celebration time, come on !!!! ;D yayyyyy!

50 Comments

No money for games tho LOL

Original Poster

I'm buying a package that comes with games

redshellbuckley

No money for games tho LOL

Banned

thanks for sharing

There will be a lack of threads once you get your xbox

Original Poster

Lol

Y2K008

thanks for sharingThere will be a lack of threads once you get your xbox

Phewwwwwwwwwwww, What did you find?

Original Poster

I didn't find nothing, I just sold my ps2 too a mate

agentjont

Phewwwwwwwwwwww, What did you find?

Who cares ???

Y2K008

thanks for sharingThere will be a lack of threads once you get your xbox

dont get a slim, get it flashed, copies are like £3 a pop lol

Banned

might be a stupid question but why not just get a job?

Original Poster

I'm 13, all the paper round jobs have already gone.

Zer0Cool

Original Poster

I'm not gonna flash it cuz I wanna play online, if I flash it... it could get flagged and banned.

Zer0Cool

Comment isn't even relevant

do you know what you should do, give the xbox back, get off your pc, get out of your basement and smell the fresh air, it may sting the lungs and the bright light will burn your eyes but it will be worth it in the long run.

farhadmaster

I'm not gonna flash it cuz I wanna play online, if I flash it... it could … I'm not gonna flash it cuz I wanna play online, if I flash it... it could get flagged and banned.

You need to consider how to raise money to pay for your XBox Live subscription as well as games then.

Original Poster

Xbox live 1 month costs £4 from here, then I will have £16 of my pocket money every month too buy games.

farhadmaster

Xbox live 1 month costs £4 from here, then I will have £16 of my pocket m … Xbox live 1 month costs £4 from here, then I will have £16 of my pocket money every month too buy games.

12*4 = 48 sure you can get 12/12+1months for around £29.99

Congratulations on a wise investment

Banned

dont flash it, support the console and the game devs.

they make the games for us and people think its fine to obtain them for free. the devs are part to blame for making under par games but still.

nice one on the funds available, just save up for the live now.

Original Poster

HybridTheory

dont flash it, support the console and the game devs.they make the games … dont flash it, support the console and the game devs.they make the games for us and people think its fine to obtain them for free. the devs are part to blame for making under par games but still.nice one on the funds available, just save up for the live now.

i have enough for live every month

Enjoy it.

Original Poster

anyone wanna tell me there gamer tag? i will play you on gears of war OR call of duty modern warfare

Original Poster

dontasciime

Enjoy it.

thanks dude

farhadmaster

Xbox live 1 month costs £4 from here, then I will have £16 of my pocket m … Xbox live 1 month costs £4 from here, then I will have £16 of my pocket money every month too buy games.

I wouldn't bank on finding one here every month. It's not impossible but they're scarce these days. There used to be loads when they gave them away in the box of new copies of games, but ever since then they've been harder and harder to source. In all honesty, you'd be best off getting a three month code on here for £9-£10, as they're far easier to come by.

Original Poster

cookiemonster83

I wouldn't bank on finding one here every month. It's not impossible but … I wouldn't bank on finding one here every month. It's not impossible but they're scarce these days. There used to be loads when they gave them away in the box of new copies of games, but ever since then they've been harder and harder to source. In all honesty, you'd be best off getting a three month code on here for £9-£10, as they're far easier to come by.

will try one month or three month thanks

Would also recommend you get the 3 month sub for around £9.

So u will be playing two games that are 18 rated?! And you're 13 tsk tsk

Original Poster

numptyj

So u will be playing two games that are 18 rated?! And you're 13 tsk tsk

lol barely anyone cares about age ratings nowadays

great news and well done on saving for it, a lot of adults these days need a lesson in saving for things so well done and have fun (ill pm you my fiance's gamer tag)

farhadmaster

lol barely anyone cares about age ratings nowadays

Does that go the same for when you drink White Lightning?

t0mm

Does that go the same for when you drink White Lightning?

Kids are getting classy, they drink cactus jacks nowadays.

SteJosh

Kids are getting classy, they drink cactus jacks nowadays.

Christ!

ill sort them games out for you wed or thur!

Original Poster

Thanks bud!

leecroot

ill sort them games out for you wed or thur!

Watch out mate if you getting Xbox Live not to put anything daft in the motto, bio, etc etc. they even banning people with wtf and gtfo etc. etc. in there usernames, never seen so many people banned and suspended in one month. They been right harsh with the ban hammer at the moment.

What games you into? I'm trying to clear some of mine out but if they don't sell i may just post you one or two ha. Fed up of trying, and know i'll get pennies for them on trade in!

Original Poster

agentjont

What games you into? I'm trying to clear some of mine out but if they … What games you into? I'm trying to clear some of mine out but if they don't sell i may just post you one or two ha. Fed up of trying, and know i'll get pennies for them on trade in!

well its a long list
shooting
murder
sports
final fantasy type games
anything really im a all rounder

Original Poster

war games
zombie games
crash bandicoot
platform games
simulators
gta type games
loads more

Original Poster

racing

i dont have a football game yet

I definately don't use PES 2009 anymore, if you want it you can have that one. Let me know!

Original Poster

agentjont

I definately don't use PES 2009 anymore, if you want it you can have that … I definately don't use PES 2009 anymore, if you want it you can have that one. Let me know!

yes please
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35
    3. Whey protien630
    4. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE11

See more discussions