Expired

Official Liverpool Home Jersey 08

4 replies
Found 4th Sep 2007
Any Liverpool fans know best place to get a genuine Liverpool Home jersey for 08 season?

also how much extra is it for name and numbers? never had them before, but i fancy getting them this year, either Torres 9 or Voronin 10.

thanks in advance.

1. Ask
  2. Liverpool
5 Comments

The shirt is the cheapest in sports world but the name and number isnt very good its a cheap plastic material whereas from the official store its a felt material. Alot better.

The total cost of a shirt from the official store is £51.99 with name and number. (I work there)

The shirt from sports world is £31.99 i think

Original Poster

paulharrison11

The shirt is the cheapest in sports world but the name and number isnt … The shirt is the cheapest in sports world but the name and number isnt very good its a cheap plastic material whereas from the official store its a felt material. Alot better. The total cost of a shirt from the official store is £51.99 with name and number. (I work there)The shirt from sports world is £31.99 i think

wowzers - 50 odd quid for a shirt that will be out of date next year?

any chance of a discount lol.

New one coming out next season mate.

Why not get this years Black one, it looks sweet

ps - get it from the club store & get the official badges "free"

Paul - can't you sort any discounts out for the guys on here ? I know someone who works i nthe club shop & they get 25% discount

we get 20% discount but i cant get too much discount. All the shirts are changing next year!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660
    4. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262

See more discussions