Groups

Official Manchester United vs Arsenal *May Contain spoilers later*

Predictions?

63 Comments

3 - 1 witha surprise appearance from Uniteds new signing - some guy called Te-vez

Banned

prawn butties will be consumed later

Think this will be game which rooney gets back to scoring goals....he always seems to play well against arsenal...going for a 2-1 or 3-2 victory for utd!

gave my ticket away becuase I'm in peterborough... gutted. I'll be having my usual scorcast of 2-1 to united with £10 on each of uniteds strikers scoring first.

Original Poster

2-1 to the gunners

Banned

with any luck the rags will get battered

I'm hoping the gunners will win. I actually fancy them winning if they can't contain Nasri.

Banned

Nasri and Chamakh will dive in the box twice each and United will win 2-0

(Its pointless diving at Old Trafford)

Rooney to score first United to win 2-1 : 38-1
    Berbatov to score first United to win 2-1: 60-1

Worth a punt at a tenner each.

Banned

guv

Nasri and Chamakh will dive in the box twice each and United will win … Nasri and Chamakh will dive in the box twice each and United will win 2-0(Its pointless at Old Trafford)

yes your right

Anyone else get Betfred to load, trying to get tonight's bet on and it won't open.

greg_68

Anyone else get Betfred to load, trying to get tonight's bet on and it … Anyone else get Betfred to load, trying to get tonight's bet on and it won't open.

get on betfair, much better odds

Supermod

I hope that it will be a 3-1 win. I can see it being a tight 2-1 with a late goal to seal the win for Manchester United.

MinstrelMan

get on betfair, much better odds

not for what I want, anyway my betfred account has my wegde in. Can you open Betfred?

it's ok it opens now!

Edited by: "greg_68" 13th Dec 2010

5-1 Man U, its about time Arsenal had there asses handed to them.

2-2 and a red card.

Where can i watch this!

I don't want to stream,

Can you pay to view on Sky? / Virgin? (got both boxes, but are only like the lowest pack)

P.S 3-1 to the gunners! =]
    Edited by: "Boom123" 13th Dec 2010

Syzable

2-2 and a red card.

Bookies seem to agree, the cards total points bet is usually 35 or 40 break point tonights match is 55

Boom123

Where can i watch this! I don't want to stream, Can you pay to view on … Where can i watch this! I don't want to stream, Can you pay to view on Sky? / Virgin? (got both boxes, but are only like the lowest pack)P.S 3-1 to the gunners! =]

You could either add Sky Sports for a month or go to the pub

Banned

Syzable

You could either add Sky Sports for a month or go to the pub

Or get a dreambox and a test CLine. X)

guv

Or get a dreambox and a test CLine. X)

My eurovox died! - Well i assumed they did? from the updates anyways
    whats a dreambox?

Banned

Boom123

My eurovox died! - Well i assumed they did? from the updates anywayswhats … My eurovox died! - Well i assumed they did? from the updates anywayswhats a dreambox?

Like your Eurovox - but for satellite. You need a "sub" though - but Ive not bothered this season. I just keep getting a test "pass" instead.

linky

linky

Arsenal seem a good price at 4/1 given their position and current form.

Supermod

greg_68

Arsenal seem a good price at 7/2 given their position and current form.

Their record against the other big club dictates that price. However, as you say, it is a good price.

Arsenal are to united what real madrid are to barcelona.

You think they have a chance before the game but if we exploit their glaring defensive weaknesses then they are in for a thumping.

I bet if they get the 22 miners they've invited to have a match it will be more entertaining. This will probably end up being one of those games where they cancel each other out and spend the match in midfield. Hope not.

PArk

GET IN THERE!!!!
    Edited by: "exStudent" 13th Dec 2010

Think the keeper had gone off on his holidays he was so out of position, lol

I think the Red Card of the night will go to Fletcher.............so lucky not to have been booked so far. Referee is weak tonight. Finally found his cards though.......rightly so.

Syzable

I think the Red Card of the night will go to Fletcher.............so … I think the Red Card of the night will go to Fletcher.............so lucky not to have been booked so far. Referee is weak tonight. Finally found his cards though.......rightly so.

Looks like Webb was trying to get the game flowing imo, giving them warnings at first. Big matches like this are always going to be physical.

Im a Man U fan but I must admit Fletcher winds my up sometimes, gets his god awful ugly mug in your face at any given opportunity, shouting his head off, like John Terry. Fletcher looks like something off trainspotting
    Edited by: "Chidda" 13th Dec 2010

Chidda

Looks like Webb was trying to get the game flowing imo, giving them … Looks like Webb was trying to get the game flowing imo, giving them warnings at first. Big matches like this are always going to be physical.Im a Man U fan but I must admit Fletcher winds my up sometimes, gets his god awful ugly mug in you're face at any given opportunity, shouting his head off, like John Terry. Fletcher looks like something off trainspotting

Fletcher is amazing. Your crap little Jack Willy was trying to hype to Fletcher. Fletcher would have took him back to school.

Lol at you Arsenal fans, thinking there is hope.

Arsenal are so crap right now you are making Carrick look good and that is hard to do.

Win the title again, Spurs and Man City will win the title before you.

mighty mugger

Fletcher is amazing. Your crap little Jack Willy was trying to hype to … Fletcher is amazing. Your crap little Jack Willy was trying to hype to Fletcher. Fletcher would have took him back to school.Lol at you Arsenal fans, thinking there is hope. Arsenal are so crap right now you are making Carrick look good and that is hard to do. Win the title again, Spurs and Man City will win the title before you.

Are you in the right thread?? oO There aren't any Arsenal fans in here that i know of

Arsenal looking a bit weak when they get to the box, going to take something special to get an equaliser I think. Utd on top and deserve to be, more urgency and support from midfield when they attack.

Carrick is just woeful lately isn't he. Berba coming on could finish this match for me.

mighty mugger

Fletcher is amazing. Your crap little Jack Willy was trying to hype to … Fletcher is amazing. Your crap little Jack Willy was trying to hype to Fletcher. Fletcher would have took him back to school.Lol at you Arsenal fans, thinking there is hope. Arsenal are so crap right now you are making Carrick look good and that is hard to do. Win the title again, Spurs and Man City will win the title before you.

Specsavers?

Banned

Syzable

Are you in the right thread?? oO There aren't any Arsenal fans in here … Are you in the right thread?? oO There aren't any Arsenal fans in here that i know of

Arsenal Fan is.... he just hasn't posted yet!

I'm so glad he missed that. I so hate that cheating SOB Nani.

guv

Arsenal Fan is.... he just hasn't posted yet! :DI'm so glad he missed … Arsenal Fan is.... he just hasn't posted yet! :DI'm so glad he missed that. I so hate that cheating SOB Nani.

dont know how he gets away with alot of the dives he does, watching them in the replay just makes him look like a tool for even trying.

Banned

Peterdj41

dont know how he gets away with alot of the dives he does, watching them … dont know how he gets away with alot of the dives he does, watching them in the replay just makes him look like a tool for even trying.

He gets away with impersonating a goalie too!

Banned

Howard Web should NOT be allowed to ref at Old Trafford.

Hahahaha..... Justice

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options66
      2. Virgin Media when moving house69
      3. Fitted Sheet66
      4. Good Sim only deals??57

See more discussions