Expired

Official Nintendo Wii component cable

10 replies
Found 16th Nov 2007
Cheapest I've seen is at Play.com for £17.99... Anyone know of a better deal?

11 Comments

I have seen it for £14.99 just trying to remember WHERE!!!!

EDIT: scrub that sorry, if I did see it I cannot find it now.......

deal extreme have a very good recommended one on there for about £ does 480p . Was thinking of getting one myself-they have some good wii products on there and very cheap!

catwoman

deal extreme have a very good recommended one on there for about £ does … deal extreme have a very good recommended one on there for about £ does 480p . Was thinking of getting one myself-they have some good wii products on there and very cheap!

Have you got a link for this catwoman? I have been on the website and searched Wii component cable and it reurns 195 items!!!! :whistling:

Hi ,
I just typed in wii , and its near the bottom of the first page-wasn''t sure how to do the link -sorry.

catwoman

Hi ,I just typed in wii , and its near the bottom of the first … Hi ,I just typed in wii , and its near the bottom of the first page-wasn''t sure how to do the link -sorry.

No problem. Found it with what you said to do Thank you very much.
Comes up at $5.78!!!! The link is

dealextreme.com/det…256

If anyone else is interested........

Original Poster

Blimey, that is cheap :w00t:

yes i found it when looking for a wii one night .

Just ordered one of these works out to be £2.90!!!!!!

Thank you Catwoman have some REP............

Wow - very cheap...just ordered one...now just need some cheap Wii points...any suggestions

Will this make a huge difference to a HDTV ???

doobyduck

Wow - very cheap...just ordered one...now just need some cheap Wii … Wow - very cheap...just ordered one...now just need some cheap Wii points...any suggestions

Sorry I do not know anywhere but I am also looking for some. I will let you know if I find them cheap. If you could do the same for me that would be great.......

longie

Will this make a huge difference to a HDTV ???

I am hoping so but, to be honest, do not know. I purchased the sony bravia 32" from sainsbury's on Saturday and thought for £2.90 it was worth a go.................
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions